Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Alliance [A] <ayylmao> 2day/week! Recruiting raiders!

<ayylmao> is recruiting all roles and classes!

About us:

<ayylmao> is a progression raiding guild on Sargeras. We transferred to Sargeras to start fresh after a break from the game following roster issues in May. At the time, we were 6/7M Highmaul and 5/10M Blackrock Foundry. We have a core group of raiders that take progression seriously and have a great time playing together with like-minded people. While we take our raids seriously, we have a friendly atmosphere with people passionate about the game that we all love playing together.

What we are looking for:

We are looking for players with a desire to make this the best guild possible. Your attitude is extremely important to the success of this group. We need players that are serious about raiding and min/maxing their characters to be the best they can be. We need players with a drive to beat the hardest content this game has to offer.

What we require in order to be considered for recruitment:

A minimum of 90% attendance (we raid Tue & Thur 8-11 CST)
    Extensive knowledge of your class
    A positive and serious attitude

If you feel that you meet this criteria and are interested in joining us, please add Doom#1109 or whisper Repulsed in game to discuss it further. Hope to hear from you soon!
    Last edited by Think; 2016-01-22 at 03:39 PM.

Bumping for exceptional players looking to finish this expansion strong and find a home for Legion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Okard View Post
    they took out chill of the throne, if you havent looked. Youre going to do 30% less than youre used to.

Looking for players willing to learn and that have the right mind set to raid

- - - Updated - - -

Seeking for players that want to raid and have a level head

Bump. Looking for experienced or skilled players to find a place to raid before and after Legion hits.
    they took out chill of the throne, if you havent looked. Youre going to do 30% less than youre used to.

Looking for more to fill our ranks

Bumping just to bump.

Looking for raiders for Hellfire Citadel!

seeking players willing to learn and grow for wow raiding!

Still seeking some pro raiders!

Need healers and good DPS still!

seeking more raiders!

Looking for more to join our raid group!

Looking for healers to raid with us!

Still looking for a few more to round out our roster.

Added you on realID. Weenky#1707

702 Protection Paladin

692 Guardian Druid

690 Blood DK (is on Stormrage)

(I have a Prot Warrior and a BrewMaster however they are stuck horde on Barthilas atm as I was working nights when the expansion launched and was raiding Oceanic. So I'm in the process of releveling them on Alliance.)

I'm coming back from a hiatus. Raided SoO 14/14M and into Highmaul on oceanic (working nights, maining Protection Warrior), got a better paying job to spend more time with my lady and couldn't continue to do the raid times so took time off till BRF, went 3/10M BRF on my Blood DK with some RL friends who had a hectic raiding schedule and happened to be offered a better job AGAIN so took time off to make sure I got acclimated. I now am settled, this job is fantastic, I just don't have time to raid 4ish nights a week, and definitely can't on weekends. Two days per week is absolutely perfect for me. I've pugged a few bosses in HFC on Normal but that is as far as I've gotten as I just despise pugging and Mythic dungeons on my toons keeps me occupied as well as working on starting CM's on the three.

I really just want an active guild, if it's just 5-man content that's fine with me, however I would love to get into HFC. Seeing as you all are progressing through Mythic HM and BRF that also seems excellent as I never got a chance to experience that content fully.

I can competently play any of my tanks at a Mythic level and am more than willing to play any of them (Warrior and Monk will just require a bit to level, I have Baleful gear waiting for them). Just depends what the group needs ^_^ I've been playing and raiding at current content levels for well over 8 years. This is my hobby and I can finally put time back into it ^_^
    Last edited by Weenkster; 2015-11-24 at 09:21 PM.

more for raids!!!!!

Looking for a strong healer (non disc priest) and some ranged dps to expand our core and make our way back into Mythic raiding!

Seeking a good healer and ranged dps

Looking for another strong healer for our raiding team!

Heroic quickly cleared, ready to start mythic progression again. Immediate core raiding position open for two ranged dps so we can get started right away. Any ranged DPS that can very consistently make our raid times and shares our progression mindset are welcome to join our team.

Looking forward to speaking with some exceptional players. Doom#1109