Page 1 of 622
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account

No flying in 7.0 confirmed

Watching the VT and they have confirmed that there will be no flying at launch but you can work on the Achievement to get it
    Last edited by Fawkess; 2015-11-08 at 12:08 AM.

Let's make sure to get a thread going that's like 20000 pages long to talk about it for several months.

Thought this was confirmed in their blog when they introduced flying back they they would carry it forward like this into next expansion
    Or maybe I misunderstood

Deleted
    Which is absolutely the way it should be imo.

Okay, cool. We gonna have another 4k page thread repeating the same things over and over?

WoD was playable without flying, so to will legion. Wasnt bothered either way over this in legion.

This was already confirmed. Old news.

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Varaben View Post
    Let's make sure to get a thread going that's like 20000 pages long to talk about it for several months.
    We gotta have something to do until legion launch

Quote Originally Posted by Allaria View Post
    Which is absolutely the way it should be imo.
    Exactly! Everyone can do whatever he pleases now. Get flying or not.

I don't have a problem with flying being unlocked later in the expansion, depending on how much later. If it is only unlockable in the final patch I'll be a bit pissed frankly.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    i bet its Jay Wilsons fault right as i saw him coming out with the devs my hype doubled down

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't know if I have the constitution to read 4000 pages of flying discussion where the same thing is said for months

Therefore, RUNNING AWAY NOW...

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ogolahst View Post
    Okay, cool. We gonna have another 4k page thread repeating the same things over and over?
    Someone was going to make this thread sooner or later

flying is literally the least important thing

they can remove it forever for all i care

What's a Chev?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by vbnm247 View Post
    WoD was playable without flying, so to will legion. Wasnt bothered either way over this in legion.
    if by playable you mean run around for 10-15 minutes just to find a fucking ridge entry or peek path so you can get to you target,yes.
    For me it's just lost time.

hopefully Lost isles terrain will be more like old azeroth (flat or gradually rising) so we can just ride and not waste time because we got the wrong path.

Herald of the Titans Zenotetsuken's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Awesome, more leading people on.
    This whole lack of information thing hasn't been cute for many many years. I wouldn't care if they were just like "Flying will be back for the last patch of the expansion." or even "No flying period" would be better. Stringing people along with "Eventually" and "at a future point" is a bad business practice for a company to do with any product, but when a company is charging you money for each step in that "Eventually", it becomes shady as hell.

They are expecting people to sub, and stay subbed, but refuse to give any information about something that as WoD already showed will cost them money/players, until they have squeezed out every drop of money and patience that we allow them.