Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Summoner View Post
    You spelled Burning Crusade wrong.

Also I would love to see green Wrath and Insect Swarm instead of Sunfire.
    I miss insect swarm and old wrath..

Quote Originally Posted by Summoner View Post
    You spelled Burning Crusade wrong.

Also I would love to see green Wrath and Insect Swarm instead of Sunfire.
    While i'd be fine with the latter(or at least a minor glyph to switch the graphics), i rather prefer lobbing tiny suns over green lightning bolt. Old Wrath made no sense graphically. The new one at least fits with the general theme.

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    While i'd be fine with the latter(or at least a minor glyph to switch the graphics), i rather prefer lobbing tiny suns over green lightning bolt. Old Wrath made no sense graphically. The new one at least fits with the general theme.
    I suppose that is true. I miss IS though. Prefer the old DoT system over the new one.

Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    I suppose that is true. I miss IS though. Prefer the old DoT system over the new one.
    Honestly, i'm kinda wondering why they didn't do a minor glyph that turns SunF into IS visually. Same gameplay effect, just different visuals. Would also have made a lot more sense with the DoT spreading when you're basically creating a cloud of insects.

Honestly, i'm kinda wondering why they didn't do a minor glyph that turns SunF into IS visually. Same gameplay effect, just different visuals. Would also have made a lot more sense with the DoT spreading when you're basically creating a cloud of insects.
    Yeah. Ive had that thought too but...blizzard logic I suppose.

Deleted
    Maybe it didn't but I would love to change the new Wrath into the green old one, and as you guys already said, the sunfire to Insect Swarm visually, which would make sense as an aoe that spreads to other targets.

Combined with the old green Wrath and IS I would also love to change the moonkin form into a green, leafy form that is the opposite of the current astral form. One of the reasons why I don't play a balance in its current iteration is that it feels to me like an arcane and holy mage combined together.

Tell me how that fits into the "druid calling down power from the skies" spec fantasy

It doesn't
    Frequent Poster on Fluid Druid, The best Feral community out there

My Character

Quote Originally Posted by Kraineth View Post
    Tell me how that fits into the "druid calling down power from the skies" spec fantasy

It doesn't
    Show me where i claimed it would.

Quote Originally Posted by dark666105 View Post
    Bear with moonkin form? Not sure what they are doing there.
    A wild guess: an off tank that can range dps while not tanking.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by tkc-von View Post
    A wild guess: an off tank that can range dps while not tanking.
    pretty sure its just visual....

Quote Originally Posted by Virzi View Post
    You should read up on current information before being "pretty sure" on things. Choosing Balance Affinity gives you Moonkin form, not just a Moonkin visual.

No, its not.

It's not, it's part of the new 'Affinity' row of talents (I suspect these will replace the level 90 talent row, but no concrete info there yet). I was at the Systems Q&A that took place at the Darkmoon Faire (wasn't on the virtual ticket) along with Arielle, Lisanna and Tinderhoof, and Arielle specifically asked if Affinity meant that Bearcat could make a comeback, to which the devs said yes. They also said that you could be a Bearkin if you wanted, or Moontree, or any other combination of 2 specs, as the Affinity row will actually grant you additional abilities that are specific to the spec you choose to align with.

Regarding Balance specifically, Lisanna asked what's up with Moonkin, and they said they were changing/removing Eclipse as it's never really worked as they wanted it to since it was introduced in WotLK; the playstyle will still be DoT-based however.
    Cantor

9/9 gold MoP CMs | 8/8 WoD Gold CMs | 7/7 M Emerald Nightmare | 6/10 M Nighthold

10+ Year Old Account
    Would love the return of haste BPs, or DOT snap shotting to make things a little more interesting again.
    Vexxd

LFG to push 15+ m+,
    maybe streaming @ http://www.twitch.tv/vexxee

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    I can't possibly imagine a world where innervate would ever possibly be even close to the league that roar is in when comes to raid utility. Innervate would have to be a raid wide mana tide like ability to even have the discussion.

Also find it somewhat amusing that they mentioned "felt like playing with your UI," when it's 10x worse with healers and playing whack-a-mole with Grid (or whatever they use these days).

Does anyone know if any other specs have gone through the serious mechanic changes that Balance has since Launch? It is pretty crazy not to have found anything satisfying after the game being out for over a decade.

Quote Originally Posted by Stommped View Post
    I can't possibly imagine a world where innervate would ever possibly be even close to the league that roar is in when comes to raid utility. Innervate would have to be a raid wide mana tide like ability to even have the discussion.
    Back when mana mattered, innervate mattered. I rarely go OOM when healing anymore. If things get balanced to where mana has a decent probability of running low then Innervate makes sense.

29h left...

*restlessly paces around*

I could live with have an affinity with feral with my moonkin. It's handy for low health mobs and some quick aoe with the swipe. As well as mobility.

Quote Originally Posted by ahou View Post
    Oh god I hope not. I wish blizzard would stop redoing moonkin from scratch every single expansion.
    ^this^ FML. I've been Boomy since Vanilla but for WoD due to the mass changes I went Resto and never looked back. Now Blizz is saying I have to learn how to play ALL OVER AGAIN?!? Dammit, leave sht alone! Wonder how bad they screw up Resto now--why do I even play this game. I hear some guy named Ghost Crawler does something for some game called League of Legends, maybe I should investigate further...
    "He tasks me! He tasks me, and I shall have him!"--Khan Noonien Singh

Quote Originally Posted by Caanrial View Post
    ^this^ FML. I've been Boomy since Vanilla but for WoD due to the mass changes I went Resto and never looked back. Now Blizz is saying I have to learn how to play ALL OVER AGAIN?!? Dammit, leave sht alone! Wonder how bad they screw up Resto now--why do I even play this game. I hear some guy named Ghost Crawler does something for some game called League of Legends, maybe I should investigate further...
    Drama much?

Oh god, you have to put in like...2 hours to get used to a new style and polish it passively in the next weeks, the horror! I always liked the Moonkin redesigns, it helped not getting bored by the boring by design playstyles so to say.

Looks like I will be selling my Innervate to the healers again in Legion!