Page 77 of 102 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    So what are people thinking for their artifact progression routes?

Quote Originally Posted by jayg2772 View Post
    Threat is a problem as well in normal modes beta testing are aoe threat is terrible compared to dk. Even when damage is higher on aoe packs single target was sketchy too vs dk. And this is full artifact normal nighthold. Seems to be a problem . I cant even pull a boss w/o other tanks instantly out threating even with moonfire up
    From my understanding dk and paladins are op dps right now.. probably explains why:
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/statist...gregate=amount

Quote Originally Posted by Dreyen View Post
    From my understanding dk and paladins are op dps right now.. probably explains why:
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/statist...gregate=amount
    Hopefully this won't be a problem at 110

Quote Originally Posted by MCDoom View Post
    I'm seeing Ysera's gift is still healing us for 1.5%, not 3%. Currently have 1.3 mil HP and was getting 20k heals instead of the intended 40k ones.
    Not a bug. They purposely moved the YG healing reduction from Thick Hide to Bear Form, even.

Epic!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    Not a bug. They purposely moved the YG healing reduction from Thick Hide to Bear Form, even.
    Certainly wouldn't hurt if they'd be more transparent about it and document the intended mechanic somehow literally anywhere in the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaeth View Post
    Certainly wouldn't hurt if they'd be more transparent about it and document the intended mechanic somehow literally anywhere in the game.
    Yeah i think its BS the talent is advertised at 3% by its tooltip, but that is not what it heals for. Imagine all the bug reports and forum posts they could of saved them self, if they simply add "this effect is reduced by 50% while in bear form"

The more I play my Warrior I keep looking at the Druid.
    That bear, I mean I love seeing my armor sets and having a shield, but the bear just feels like a tank to me!
    Mastery is awesome, having alot of health is what a tank should have imo. Great activation spells, Iron fur (armor) and Mark of Usol (magic resist), few "oh shit!" buttons.

I mean I can continue, is there any reason not to go for the Guardian? Lack of mobility, that is all I can see which I can live with personally.

Epic!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Euroguy View Post
    I mean I can continue, is there any reason not to go for the Guardian? Lack of mobility, that is all I can see which I can live with personally.
    If you're coming from warrior, you'll be giving up your amazing new Ignore Pain. But I do agree, bear is feeling like it's in one of the best places it's ever been. We lost the bulk of our self-healing, but I almost don't even miss it anymore.

If you're coming from warrior, you'll be giving up your amazing new Ignore Pain. But I do agree, bear is feeling like it's in one of the best places it's ever been. We lost the bulk of our self-healing, but I almost don't even miss it anymore.
    Our self healing was gutted, but I'm loving the new FR mechanic. 6 ticks over 3 seconds, it actually reduced the over healing and increases its effective healing compared to our old version.

IP isn't that fun :/ I mean it's good. But I hate the name

Quote Originally Posted by Gemini Soul View Post
    Our self healing was gutted, but I'm loving the new FR mechanic. 6 ticks over 3 seconds, it actually reduced the over healing and increases its effective healing compared to our old version.
    and between the artifact trait that buffs it and the legendary boots, it can get pretty ridiculous i imagine

Quote Originally Posted by dcc626 View Post
    and between the artifact trait that buffs it and the legendary boots, it can get pretty ridiculous i imagine
    Definitely, but i think i would prefer the Chest +5% more DR plus a 50% boost to our other affinity passive and the legs which gives us 2 more stacks of RnT.

Edit:We can now power shift in bear form again

Quote Originally Posted by gemini soul View Post
    definitely, but i think i would prefer the chest +5% more dr plus a 50% boost to our other affinity passive and the legs which gives us 2 more stacks of rnt.

Edit:we can now power shift in bear form again
    wait, power shift is back?

EDIT: Checked it out on both Prepatch and Beta. I can't powershift man.
    Last edited by CenariusTheForestLord; 2016-07-23 at 07:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by CenariusTheForestLord View Post
    wait, power shift is back?
    Yeah, i noticed it when i hit my bear macro to break bear form and i ended up power shifting. I never removed the power shifting from it.

Yeah, i noticed it when i hit my bear macro to break bear form and i ended up power shifting. I never removed the power shifting from it.
    Link the macro? Mine isn't working.

Quote Originally Posted by CenariusTheForestLord View Post
    Link the macro? Mine isn't working.
    #showtooltip
    /cast !Bear Form(Shapeshift)

Is the talent Guardian of Elune and the artifact trait wildflesh additive to FR or multiplicative? The FR tooltip isnt updating.

#showtooltip
    /cast !Bear Form(Shapeshift)
    This is working for me on my 110 druid on the beta. Thank you.

Is the optimal tanking priority like

Mangle > Thrash > Keep Moonfire up > Filler (*) ?????

Seems a lot like a warrior tank rotation except the Moonfire. The question about the filler though. What is the optimum filler for single target and multi-target? I am using Swipe a lot, treating it like a Warrior's Devastate as filler waiting for CDs on Mangle/Thrash or Mangle procs. Should I be spamming moonfire instead single target? And only swipe with multiple enemies? The reason I ask is because I see streamers and others tanking with Guardian, just spamming the crap out of Moonfire. Is this just inexperience with keeping up a tank priority system or is there something that I am missing? For me Swipe does way more damage even single target than moonfire. However they may have Galactic Guardian, but is that even viable right now?

I am just confused and can get no direct answer :P

Quote Originally Posted by Conscripts View Post
    Is the optimal tanking priority like

Mangle > Thrash > Keep Moonfire up > Filler (*) ?????

Seems a lot like a warrior tank rotation except the Moonfire. The question about the filler though. What is the optimum filler for single target and multi-target? I am using Swipe a lot, treating it like a Warrior's Devastate as filler waiting for CDs on Mangle/Thrash or Mangle procs. Should I be spamming moonfire instead single target? And only swipe with multiple enemies? The reason I ask is because I see streamers and others tanking with Guardian, just spamming the crap out of Moonfire. Is this just inexperience with keeping up a tank priority system or is there something that I am missing? For me Swipe does way more damage even single target than moonfire. However they may have Galactic Guardian, but is that even viable right now?

I am just confused and can get no direct answer :P
    Fill with Swipe, GG talent is great and viable,