Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Maybe the talent is renamed and used in the new PvP talent tree, but it will keep the regular cat form.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FeralSynapse View Post
    It is removed as per blue tweet earlier today.

WarcraftDevs:
    @Firnwind We've opted to remove the Saberon form, for now. Artifacts provide a huge amount of customizability for forms.
    Beat me to it as I just now saw it. But thank the lord. No more shitty mancat form!!!

https://twitter.com/WarcraftDevs/sta...11461947813888

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pull My Finger View Post
    Wow, surprised by the silly comments here. What's wrong with you people. I understand it's not the talent that's most impressive performance-wise, but why the hate? Talents can be changed, adjusted, redesigned, whatever. Why this wish to have it removed? Flavor is the enemy, or what?
    Flavor is good but we don't have infinite talents choices.There's only so much room for each talent tier. CoS model is bad with terrible animations and no Incarantion visual and the actual benefit of the talent is a passive and boring buff. Being able to cast in kitty form can be really helpful (*cough* pvp cyclones *cough*) but it could prove to be pretty op combined with resto affinity. All in all, a bad talent and we'd be better off with something more interesting. Also i will never understand why people complain of having to change forms to do different things, when the druid is described as a hybrid shapeswifter.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildmoon View Post
    It's a terrible talent lore wise in the first place.
    If you were a troll druid I highly disagree. To be honest with how artifacts can be transmog'ed I wouldn't mind seeing the claws as a minor glyph thing. Pure cosmetic if you like the look.

Quote Originally Posted by Xerra View Post
    If you were a troll druid I highly disagree. To be honest with how artifacts can be transmog'ed I wouldn't mind seeing the claws as a minor glyph thing. Pure cosmetic if you like the look.
    Yeah

I actually really liked this. I like the Saberon form more than any of the Artifact skins personally.

Epic!
    15+ Year Old Account
    I like the shapeshift you get from the necromancer talent.

Not sure if it's been mentioned (in this thread), but a Blue mentioned they are removing it (for now) due to the Artifact system, but also mentioned they might come back to it later.

Edit: Oh there it is. ^