Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vynestra View Post
    Has it really ever? lol
    Since the guardian is part of the council of Tirisfal and is empowered by it, then ...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vynestra View Post
    Two theories. One we become the leader of the kirin tor, which is in part the leader of the Council of Six, or we become part of the council of six.
    I hope we dont become leader. I mean we are soldiers in an army. Not leaders. I didn't even liked the garrison idea for that fact that i am the leader of this garrison while all my friends are also the leaders. There should be only one leader and this should be an NPC. And we should be the members and the army to fight.

Quote Originally Posted by Tomathan View Post
    I hope we dont become leader. I mean we are soldiers in an army. Not leaders. I didn't even liked the garrison idea for that fact that i am the leader of this garrison while all my friends are also the leaders. There should be only one leader and this should be an NPC. And we should be the members and the army to fight.
    I'm afraid you're going to be disappointed, Blizzard have already stated their intention that we will lead our class orders.

Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    I'm afraid you're going to be disappointed, Blizzard have already stated their intention that we will lead our class orders.
    BRB name changing to Medivh

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    We will lead our class order but I don't think it will be Councel of 6 (kirin'tor) as it was stated it was a secret order and they aren't really secret.

The idea behind the player = leader is that we save the world multiple time, we started at the same level than a Peon and we finish reporting directly to leader. So we was designed to lead Draenor situation. We won't be retrograded to the level of a simple soldier. We are n hero at the same level than most leader are/was. But our character don't want to do politics, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by UniBlue View Post
    The council was disbanded on the premise that it shouldn't be necessary and that the mortal races could/should look after themselves. The fact that its pulled out as soon as the Legion decides to show up again is weird. Since if the well-being of Azeroth was their primary concern it would have made more sense for them to be reformed earlier. Like when that massive dragon destroyed most of the world, y'know?

But whatever, I'll concede to your autism if that makes you happy.

Infracted. Do not joke with serious illnesses. This forum is a sanctuary for everyone. - Shang
    The funny thing is it has never been the council of Tirisfal that spearheading the resistance against the invasions of the legion. It was Malfurion and co. The council mostly dealt with the leftovers.

Deleted
    Whatever it is I hope it's not a secret society. Secret societies are too worlkocky.

I was actually at the class and systems Q&A in the Darkmoon Faire area of Blizzcon (not broadcast on the virtual ticket), where they discussed a lot of class changes. Craig Amal hinted heavily that Mages would be working with the Guardians of Tirisfal during the Q&A, and I managed to ask him a few questions afterwards, too.

Yes, it is the Guardians, but there will be two factions: one is the group we're familiar with, and the second is a splinter group that was established during Aegwynn's long tenure as Guardian, to counter her power. We've not heard of this second group before, and Amal didn't let slip anything about how we'll be working together.
    Malon of <Omen> on Emerald Dream-EU. Mythic raider.
    Posting tips for raiding Mages as @ArcaneTactics.
    Author of Wowhead's official Mage, and Ranged DPS in HFC guides.

Deleted
    We might in fact not work together at all. It seem that there's a split between Jaina and Kadgarh and what you explain might go along that line.
    It can be that politics and personnals problem stop the process to etablish a new guardian and we have to work with the secret counter-part to do the job.

Another possibility is that a guardian have been empowered but something have gone wrong. We are here to save the world. I can hear some old god wispering from here. No?