Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    The changes sounds interesting. Time will tell if it is for good or bad.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drekmar View Post
    inb4 BoS frost only talent.
    pls no ;___;

Unless we get Blood Volley for blood that works in the same way, but its RED!!
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

BoS as a frontal cleave runic dump would be cool. Kind of like a fire breathing circus act, but frost.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mareeta View Post
    Your job is to maximize your output while traversing the mechanics and staying alive, regardless of role.

10+ Year Old Account
    Atop the Golden Throne, wondering how it was easier to get up than back down.
    Quote Originally Posted by Frolk View Post
    Unless we get Blood Volley for blood that works in the same way
    I think if you're vomiting up that much blood, you have bigger problems. I wouldn't expect Bloodbolt Volley to be channeled (and more expect it to consume runes anyway).
    Leviatharan - Level 120 Blood Elf Unholy Death Knight - Inscription/Herbalism - <Conflux> - Drak'Tharon US

Now author of Morbid Musings, a blog dedicated to DK theorycraft. Ish.

If bloodstrike generates double the rp i doubt we're keeping breath

Deleted
    Calling it now.

BoS will stay, they will take the spell damage heal off it

Will still cost RP

Meaning you have a choice of DS or Breath

To me it sounds like they're gearing Blood to be able to DPS again ala Gladiator Stance. With the removal of 2h Frost, it would make sense since to bring Blood DPS back as the whole reason 2h Frost has been around as long as it has is because Blood DPS got killed off.

That said, I feel like something that big would have been mentioned already so my hopes aren't high at all. I couldn't imagine them wanting to keep this under wraps with how often it gets requested on the official forums.

Show me your motivation

People speak of Gladiator Stance being a failure, and one could certainly say that if one doesn't like the super high APM, but GS was only a failure because it was undertuned for raiding. No doubt plenty of players liked it for content other than mythic raiding. I suspect if they were to implement a GS style ability for blood (and yes that is a MASSIVE IF) it wouldn't be very competitive in mythic raids, but I would honestly be fine with that.

So.. with marrowrend does Bone Shield have 1sec internal cooldown for charge depletion?
    Also with Blood Plague healing 1% health per tick every 3 sec in AoE scenarios that would mean a shitload of healing
    Quote Originally Posted by Gatsbybutters View Post
    This is actually favorite herb to farm. I'll hop in vent while the guild is running mythics and w/e and talk about me farming it.
    "How many fargenshlackle does it take to rank 3?"
    "I keep falling off these ledges farming this fragglerockenfargle"
    "I can't get this fargenfoliac to gather... is this fargenfurter node bugged" And so on until they mute me.

Quote Originally Posted by Garalon View Post
    So.. with marrowrend does Bone Shield have 1sec internal cooldown for charge depletion?
    Also with Blood Plague healing 1% health per tick every 3 sec in AoE scenarios that would mean a shitload of healing
    You have to spread it manually, pestilence/bb gone.

Blood Strike applies it in an AoE while standing in Death and Decay

Quote Originally Posted by Aughyssul View Post
    Blood Strike applies it in an AoE while standing in Death and Decay
    IF you have DnD. Which still got its 30sec cd.

There's no indication that Blood Boil has been removed. I imagine it's no longer going to be something you want to spam, but every tank needs some sort of on-demand AOE ability they can use to pick up fresh mobs. My guess is that its damage will be poor and/or it will compete with valuable survivability resources like RP.

I saw in the previous days the artifact weapon preview for blood DK with full variation of the weapon, but can't find it anywhere? anyone got some saved pictures?

Not necessarily. Could be talents that bring it back, or talents that lower DnD's CD. Too early to tell really, but Blood definitely needs more AoE than what was shown today.

Dear diary,

Today OP told the truth. It has been a good day.

seriously.. blood dk sounds a bit like how I originally imagined unholy tank from vanilla... I'll have to check out this blood tank now

I'd rather have ds cost runes.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Garalon View Post
    I seriously hope that bone shield has a minor glyph to convert bones to blood globules...
    If DS is based on mitigated damage wouldn't we hate disc priests?
    It heals atleast 7% of max health.

- - - Updated - - -

What of aotd and gary?

Blood Boil still exists.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/to...399?page=8#144

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/to...399?page=8#144

Did they literally just say there is a heart strike talent?