Good news everybody!

Pre-ordering Fallout4 through Amazon = Delivery Date "between the 13th and 19th"
    I was one of the first that got the collector's edition too
    (PreOrder Jul 15th)

Has anyone else pre-ordered this, and are having to wait a week while everyone else plays it first?
    Last edited by Emageht Tsoluoy; 2015-11-09 at 04:30 AM.

I have no intentions of playing the game, so...you know..

Was looking at pre-ordering from best buy today and it said the earliest date with the free shipping was november 17th. I know I've pre-ordered from them before and they delivered on the day of release, and the item didn't get shipped til the monday before, so I don't know what was up with that.

I just ended up ordering it digitally.

This is why I typically don't order physical copies of games from online....hate having to wait for delivery. I guess I'm impatient, but I tend to go digital download now of physical copy from a local store (luckily I live near lots of big ones, so no real issues with not being able to find a copy).

In other news: I read this threads title in Professor Farnsworths voice...............and now so are you.
    There is a thin line between not knowing and not caring, and I like to think that I walk that line every day.

That's strange. I ordered mines from Amazon and it still says delivery on the 10th. Granted... It hasn't shipped yet. Tbh if it's a bit late it'll save me - I have 3 exams this week. If I get Fallout on the 10th... Well.

Gonna be a bad time for my grades.
    Also the Collector's edition might I add!

7+ Year Old Account
    I'm pretty much over physical copies. Especially "Collector's" editions. I'll download it when it released.

I wanna play this so bad!

I am gonna have to play this game in cosplay with the pip-boy on my arm with the app running, forever to make up for avoiding all spoilers on the first day.

Why do we need a new thread for this?

a new thread for what? i made this thread a few days ago.
    I recycled.

10+ Year Old Account
    Do you have Prime? Prime is usually the day of release.

Quote Originally Posted by pacox View Post
    Do you have Prime? Prime is usually the day of release.
    If he had prime it would be guaranteed for 1 single delivery date window even if not release date. That delivery window basically says he got the free shipping(non prime free shipping) 7-10 days, it tells you this when your order it, not sure why he is surprised about it.

If you want free release date shipping you should order from Best Buy(or drop your netflix sub for prime )
    Last edited by Tech614; 2015-11-11 at 05:27 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    When I read your title my first thought was..

Quote Originally Posted by Myobi View Post
    He means that there is a dedicated Fallout 4 thread already, this could had easily went there without requiring to create another thread about it.
    i didn't want to run into spoilers from excited people being excited in the big thread...