Deleted

Can Demonhunters fly in Meta?

As a demolock I always used my leap straight up into the sky ...

They have a glide akin to Raziel's from Soul Reaver.
    Soothing Mist:"Healing them for a minor amount every 0.5 sec, until you take any other action."
    Jade Serpent Statue: "The statue will also begin casting Soothing Mist on your target. healing for 50% as much as yours. "
    [What's half of minor?]
    "Statue casts Soothing Mist at a nearby ally for toddler healing."

Deleted
    hopefully :P I mean if monks can fly on their happy little cloud it seems to be a given that Demon Hunters who actually have wings should be able to fly..

10+ Year Old Account
    Monk Cloud 310% speed PLEASE BLIZZARD
    im cool pls respodn

I wonder even more if they act -are categorized- as demons for real (when they Meta) for spells like warlock's enslave demon hahaha. Warlocks will have their Meta back

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gibbzyo View Post
    I wonder even more if they act -are categorized- as demons for real (when they Meta) for spells like warlock's enslave demon hahaha. Warlocks will have their Meta back
    oh my god...this would be hilarious
    "If you see greedo or solo let them know the war is over..i used jabba for bait to catch the Kracken. Sorry greedo."

"The Arms warrior has pet names for all his weapons, while the Fury warrior shows up for battle drunk and half clothed."- Ghostcrawler on warriors

Blademaster
    7+ Year Old Account
    they might just make a /silly joke, which goes along the lines of if i have wings why am i always walking like they did with Warcraft III - frozen throne dread lords when you kept clicking on them, and make them not fly, then theres the idea of making them fly like druids / worgens or the above mentioned monk i really hope they dont just make it a joke though.

Quote Originally Posted by raziel083 View Post
    oh my god...this would be hilarious
    Well the precedent was set back in Vanilla when Paladins could Turn Evil Forsaken players because they were actually considered Undeads. Would be hilarious to see that come back.

They won't be able to fly. Would be horrible if blizzard gave them a unique flying mount/ability that they can't even use in the Broken Isles until a later patch.
    WoW characters that need/deserve to get killed/punished/otherwise removed from the story: Tirion(dead now), Thrall, Malfurion, Sylvanas(soon?), Jaina, Tyrande

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt0193 View Post
    Well the precedent was set back in Vanilla when Paladins could Turn Evil Forsaken players because they were actually considered Undeads. Would be hilarious to see that come back.
    And you can still "shackle undead" death knights when they use lichborne as priests. And i know up to a certain point you were able to use turn evil as a paladin when locks were in meta. Don't know if that changed. Haven't noticed or seen it done in arenas in quite some time.

So yeah...that would be sweeet.
    "If you see greedo or solo let them know the war is over..i used jabba for bait to catch the Kracken. Sorry greedo."

"The Arms warrior has pet names for all his weapons, while the Fury warrior shows up for battle drunk and half clothed."- Ghostcrawler on warriors

This would be amazing. I hope they can implement the glide passive as the demon hunter's flying. That way we can really be like Illidan.

No, but they can fall.... with style.

Demon Hunters NEED a flying mount that is basically their demonic wings. It's begging to be implemented.

Deleted

I hopeeeeeeeee they give demon hunters a flying mount (Since the DK has a flying mount aswell) that does exactly what illidan does at 2:31 in that video. Would be insane.