Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by khakhan View Post
    works fine for me, maybe another addon? /console scriptErrors 1 or download bugsack to tell if you're getting errors. You could try to delete 'children and group' and re-import.
    Apologies. I came here to delete.

I've got it working now.

Thanks for the reply though.

Deleted
    Hello there! I saw your Warrior WA's for p6.2, and I was wondering if you'd consider doing an updated Warrior WA in the same style as this one?

@Folkes To me, these are simply better than my one's in 6.2. if you look on wago.io you can go to previous versions. Is there something specific you liked more for that setup?

Deleted
    @Folkes To me, these are simply better than my one's in 6.2. if you look on wago.io you can go to previous versions. Is there something specific you liked more for that setup?
    I like everything you've done with this WA-setup. I just find myself looking at my feet too often, I would've liked if the bars/icons were placed around the character, and not under it - like the hunter one you've done so beautifully.

@Folkes, yea i messaged here before I saw the hunter one. As for how to change them to vertical, If I did it, I would probably change quite a few things. But if you just change the x/y positions of each of the auras, it will take a long time, just not the several hours I mentioned. If you want to keep the icon's the same size, they are a 40 square. So, if you start at say -200x and 200y and you wanted to have 5px of space in between you would do the next one at -200x and 155y, and so on.

I did several updates over the last week. ready to release them! Added some very cool new stuff I think. check out the new GIF on the OP.

Changelog
    Sep. 26th: Built in Hamsda's ignore pain code, you can now see if you will go over cap and how much each ignore pain will give you. Orange means some of your ignore pain is wasted. Red means you will lose Ignore pain value if you cast it then.
    Added a purple bar to indicate how far over your max HP you have in absorbs (see gif). The absorbs are 2 different colors because it looks really strange if they are both the same color.
    Added a visual indicator for a max power Ignore Pain (the orange bar). Updates its position if rage cost is reduced (Vengeance talent) [see GIF]
    Moved heroic leap over to the right side. Moved Dragon Scales a little. both because of the new Ignore Pain text.
    Made Victory Rush no longer shake if you have > 95% HP, even at <4sec.
    Last edited by khakhan; 2016-09-30 at 08:23 PM.

I did several updates over the last week. ready to release them! Added some very cool new stuff I think. check out the new GIF on the OP.

Changelog
    Sep. 26th: Built in Hamsda's ignore pain code, you can now see if you will go over cap and how much each ignore pain will give you. Orange means some of your ignore pain is wasted. Red means you will lose Ignore pain value if you cast it then.
    Added a purple bar to indicate how far over your max HP you have in absorbs (see gif). The absorbs are 2 different colors because it looks really strange if they are both the same color.
    Added a tick bar for Ignore Pain that updates if your rage cost is lowered (vengeance talent) will work post nerfs ( [see GIF]
    Moved heroic leap over to the right side. Moved Dragon Scales a little. both because of the new Ignore Pain text.
    Updated everything and it seems that Impending Victory doesn't reset property after a kill. After using IV the icon stays ON when the cooldown is triggered. Tested it on quite a few mobs. Made sure to relog/reset etc.

http://imgur.com/a/ckquT

29 seconds cooldown and yet icon shows that it's available.
    Last edited by eurobank; 2016-09-30 at 06:36 AM. Reason: skill name

I still want to show that you have it, just not shake. a bit pointless for solo but I just always want to know if i have it in 5man or lucky in raid, even if im currently at 100% hp. If that isn't what you mean, I am confused. you have the victorious buff in that picture you can cast victory rush, oh impending victory. I haven't used that talent really at all, i'll check it.
    Last edited by khakhan; 2016-09-29 at 11:18 PM.

Changelog
    Added a tick bar for Ignore Pain that updates if your rage cost is lowered (vengeance talent) will work post nerfs ( [see GIF]
    Could you please explain the new rage bar for me. I've read this explanation here, but I'm still uncertain as to what the line on the rage bar is for. Is that the ideal place to get rage built up to for casting IP? Any help is greatly appreciated!!

The line is a visual indicator for a max power Ignore Pain, usually at 60 rage but can be lowered by Vengeance talent. I suppose I could add a second line for a minimum ignore pain. I usually try to do max Ignore Pain every time unless I need to do a small one to keep the buff active. I have another small update soon that shows ignore pain buff duration out of combat (man this low rage life is brutal) but first I need to fix this victory rush/impending victory problem.

That's exactly what I needed to know. Thanks again!

Khakhan - dude I'm probably as equally obsessed as you are regarding results-oriented Weak Auras and I absolutely LOVE what you have done with this last iteration. Not only is the Prot Warrior one top notch but the Arms one was equally easy to understand and line up. Please keep up the great work and keep this thing updated brother.

P.S - I used your previous versions of the Prot WeakAura all throughout Mythic HFC and Gold Challenge Modes in WoD. It made life so much easier to just play the game and not have to worry about anything. Cheers for your efforts mate!

Thanks @Xirek! I know you've been using it a long time <3

Here is today's update. I am calling this a BETA update. Trying out some more advanced stuff that is a bit of a departure from regular.

Oct. 5th: Trying out some new things that might help to use Vengeance perfectly. Will probably be updating a couple more times this week. I am a bit upset about Warrior nerfs and I feel the need to min/max. I fixed Impending Victory and uploaded the OOC Ignore Pain. Also updated to Hamsda's new code, following the powerful nerf yesterday. If you just want the Ignore Pain OOC and Impending Victory fix. the aura's to extract are: "Impending/Victory Rush"+"Victory Rush Low" and "Ignore Pain Huge OOC"

*Stay on Sep 26th update if you don't want to test things*

Loving the weak auras so far. Can't imagine tanking without them. I will check out the new stuff Thursday after my guild is done raiding.

OK I finalized my changes (for now, of course!) See new GIF, a bit hard to show the changes.

If you have the "Vengeance" talent selected there are now several checks when the buffs are shown, the idea is it is safe to hit Ignore Pain when you see "IPain" and Focused Rage when it says "Focus". I also added an Out of Range checker for Shield Slam (it turns red out of range). Changed Shield Slam to always glow if it's available.

Skittish makes me a bit crazy, hate not being able to fully control the mobs. Doesn't end up being too big of a deal, with working around it a little, but man I get irate. I created these auras to help for it. They all assume "Warlord's Challenge", an otherwise useless talent, is taken.
    https://wago.io/Vk9f_qN0b
    Last edited by khakhan; 2016-10-10 at 03:10 PM.

Just ended to drop a line and say I'm loving your weak auras, keep up the good work!

Updated Arms today. https://wago.io/VkqGNMP5- . Mainly worked on the Focused Rage build, it now uses execute all the time so some changes had to be made. Added a bar for Shattered Defenses.
    @Xade thanks!

So I have a question, am I missing something when trying to track my switches between IP and Focus Rage? If I understand correctly its most efficient to always alternate the cast. I am finding it difficult to monitor when one I cast last at times. Is the addon tracking which one I pushed last and I am just missing it or is that not a feature.

Thanks I love this addon, I main a blood DK and have been using your WA for it and absolutely love it.

Quote Originally Posted by riley View Post
    So I have a question, am I missing something when trying to track my switches between IP and Focus Rage? If I understand correctly its most efficient to always alternate the cast. I am finding it difficult to monitor when one I cast last at times. Is the addon tracking which one I pushed last and I am just missing it or is that not a feature.

Thanks I love this addon, I main a blood DK and have been using your WA for it and absolutely love it.
    You're welcome, glad you enjoy it.

"(Oct 5th change) If you have the "Vengeance" talent selected there are now several checks when the buffs are shown, the idea is it is safe to hit Ignore Pain when you see "IPain" and Focused Rage when it says "Focus:
    "Vengeance: Ignore Pain" will display if: you have enough rage for a full Ignore Pain and the buff is active. OR if there are <5 seconds left on the buff.
    "Vengeance: Focused Rage" will always display if you do NOT have Ultimatum talented and the buff is active.
    If you DO have Ultimatum talented, then it will only display if you have >= 58 rage (the rage cost of Focused Rage + Ignore Pain) and the buff is active. "

if those paramaters are not met then no buff will be shown. So, if you just cast ignore pain and have only 20 rage, you won't see anything until you either get 58 rage or the buff gets to 5 seconds left. This helps me not waste Focused Rage casts and also to ensure I do reduced rage cost Ignore Pain's as much as possible.

Updated Arms and Prot in the last few days.

Both fairly small changes, You can check out the change logs here https://wago.io/Ey-cIdnuZ