Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by khakhan View Post
    OK, think I have it all worked out now. Was one of the custom triggers that was causing ignore pain issues. Anyway, give these a shot, I am still undecided if I want to include Battle Cry and Focused Rage. Other candidates include: Into the Fray, Impending Victory and Safeguard (intercept).

[Prot]
    http://pastebin.com/5cwn796P
    [Rage Bar]
    http://pastebin.com/wwRHmh2K
    Super awesome of you khakhan! I will test these tonight/this weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by khakhan View Post
    OK, think I have it all worked out now. Was one of the custom triggers that was causing ignore pain issues. Anyway, give these a shot, I am still undecided if I want to include Battle Cry and Focused Rage. Other candidates include: Into the Fray, Impending Victory and Safeguard (intercept).
    Awesome news! Thank you so much khakhan. I've been a huge fan of both your warrior and paladin set. I'll be giving them a try tonight as well.

Thank you for your work here, I appreciate it.

Is there a way to scale the whole lot down in size at once? It's very large.

10+ Year Old Account
    as i already wrote on your youtube, amazing work, but ravager is somehow broken for me and i would like you to help me include auras for intercept/shockwave/vengeance/focused rage

nvm found the shockwave, was hidden under the bugged ravager icon, thats why i didnt see it.
    Last edited by Sova; 2016-07-23 at 08:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sova View Post
    as i already wrote on your youtube, amazing work, but ravager is somehow broken for me and i would like you to help me include auras for intercept/shockwave/vengeance/focused rage

nvm found the shockwave, was hidden under the bugged ravager icon, thats why i didnt see it.
    Same issue here. I think being able to see battle cry and a way to track the buff from focused rage would be nice. I wonder how hard it would be to track the buffs from the vengeance talent as well? Might make things a bit too busy though.

10+ Year Old Account
    i managed to fix the ravager thing + got battlecry track working, just need to track those other things now, focused rage, vengeance, intercept Mainly focused rage and vengeance, there is a interaction between those two and i am not sure how to make those two properly
    Last edited by Sova; 2016-07-23 at 10:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by VikingSven View Post
    Is there a way to scale the whole lot down in size at once? It's very large.
    unfortunately, no. You have to go through each aura and manually shrink them. Change the width and height as well as the X and Y position, both under "Display". It also means you'd have to manually update after this, basically it's a huge pain.

Quote Originally Posted by Sova View Post

Ok, updated again. Shockwave is still behind Ravager, which isn't ideal but it is my current solution. I removed the GCD devastate tracker (it was delayed, so not terribly useful) and moved over Shield Slam, Revenge and Thunderclap. Now there is a tracker for Battle Cry, while Battle Cry is on CD it will show Intercept. I fixed Ravager bugging out. Lastly, I added a tracker for the Vengeance talent. It shows the icon for focused rage when Focused Rage is reduced by 50% and shows Ignore Pain when its cost is reduced.

I don't currently think it's worthwhile to show Focused Rage stacks/duration because it doesn't really change how you'd use your shield slam, considering the 30s buff duration. Maybe, if stacking it up before battle cry shows as the pro thing to do i'll change it.
    Last edited by khakhan; 2016-07-27 at 12:03 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    thanks again mate, fr stacks i rly dont care about, the rest is amazing.

thank you for this piece of art. im not lying, this is the first time i copy a weakaura and have absolutely zero to change/adjust for myself

Khakhan - if I could buy you a pint and send it virtually I would. Really great work here, I had been using the older version prior to 7.0 and this updated set is fantastic. I really look forward to taking it for a spin later on in Mythic HFC. I was wondering in the Rage bar section, could you let me know which WAs were being used to trigger the font/color change, etc? I used to have my rage bar change color as it neared max and was hoping i could maybe edit that in yours?

- Rage Bar
    - Rage Bar Tank
    - Rage Glow

Thanks guys, tell me if you get any other ideas. Have fun tanking. I'll give this a few more days then I will make a gif and possibly a new video.

Xirek, the color change is in a bit of a weird spot, it is under Animations - Main. There's some custom code you have to edit, it is pretty straightforward. I'll just quote my earlier post on it.

"If you'd like to change the colors, you can find the custom code under the "Animations" tab. If you wanted to change the 59-99 rage color to Green, for example, you'd change these lines below
    Code:
        if player_energy > 59 and player_energy < 100 then
            red, green, blue = .9,.2,0
    to
    Code:
        if player_energy > 59 and player_energy < 100 then
            red, green, blue = 0,1,0
    Last edited by khakhan; 2016-07-24 at 10:56 PM.

Uploaded a new Legion video and GIF. Did some minor updates. Added a small stack count for focused rage on top of shield slam because why not? Made the rage bar colors a bit more intuitive for Legion, 60 is no longer the go-to rage amount. Probably enough tinkering until Legion actually comes out, need to work on my other aura's as well. But I am still willing to hear and possibly implement new ideas.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d3iMQfNlXPw

https://gfycat.com/BronzeRaggedArkshell

Deleted
    Really a great job dude !
    Just thinking how do you will implement artefact CD in current display ?

Just haven't thought about that at all, haven't looked into what all the artifact does right now. It's likely i'll just replace the legendary ring aura with the Artifact. I'm sure it will have other buffs to track too. Gonna get hard to contain them all. I will revisit that in a few weeks.

Khakhan, can u do WA strings for non eng lng next time? Its too many spells to change Thank you.

Is there a way to make the Shield Slam icon update for when it proccs from Devastate? Currently it's staying grey even though Devestate refreshed the CD of Shield Slam.

Deleted
    kapaya it works fine for me. Shield slam is glow when devastate proc.

Quote Originally Posted by Kapaya View Post
    Is there a way to make the Shield Slam icon update for when it proccs from Devastate? Currently it's staying grey even though Devestate refreshed the CD of Shield Slam.
    Update WA

/10char

Quote Originally Posted by NKNoxius View Post
    Khakhan, can u do WA strings for non eng lng next time? Its too many spells to change Thank you.
    I'm not sure how to help you out here. As a standard American, I only know English Do you mean like a smaller weak aura group so it is easier to change? I thought spell names automatically changed for other languages.

Kapaya, just reiterating that Liania is right, just update your Weakaura2 mod and it should work.