Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Yo, but why we gotta be last tho?

Thursday.

That's when we get to see the changes.

Outlaw, more sub info, assassination...

They leak Outlaw to us a few days ago before much of the class info from blizzcon. And now we gotta wait till thursday.

THAT'S LOW DOWN
    No sense crying over spilt beer, unless you're drunk...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vargulf View Post
    Thursday.

That's when we get to see the changes.

Outlaw, more sub info, assassination...

They leak Outlaw to us a few days ago before much of the class info from blizzcon. And now we gotta wait till thursday.

THAT'S LOW DOWN
    Lol stfu and wait.. Impatient and ungrateful behaviour, like pls bro.

Because that half week of waiting is going to be so much more painful than the following 10 months till release. Figures.
    Your rights as a consumer begin and end at the point where you choose not to consume, and not where you yourself influence the consumed goods.

Translation: if you don't like a game don't play it.

Not sure if it's good or bad.

Part of me wants to hope that it's because they want to start with the biggest changes (Hunter Specs, Disc/Shadow) and end with the biggest changes (Balance, Rogue specs).

The other part of me remembers the past two betas.

Quote Originally Posted by Oprawinfury View Post
    Lol stfu and wait.. Impatient and ungrateful behaviour, like pls bro.
    Arent you a chipper fellow this morning. and if you can shut me the f up, do it. until then WHY WE GO LAST BRO

Herald of the Titans MrKnubbles's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Somebody's got to be last.
    Check out my game, Craftsmith, on the Google Play Store!

Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    Not sure if it's good or bad.

Part of me wants to hope that it's because they want to start with the biggest changes (Hunter Specs, Disc/Shadow) and end with the biggest changes (Balance, Rogue specs).

The other part of me remembers the past two betas.
    this is what im hoping too. maybe the changes are so many that theyre saving the best for last. theyve made a big deal about the 3 current specs being too similar so this may be a massively massive overhaul

Quote Originally Posted by MrKnubbles View Post
    This ^^^

well make the shamans go last, or monks. this boils down to me needing something to read at work and i dont want to wait until thursday

a: someone has to be last
    b: we're the class with probably the most changes

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by shaunika123 View Post
    This, exactly. Hunter got lot of changes with Survival, and was alone on the first day. The same will apply for the rogue, going alone and on the last day.

Quote Originally Posted by shaunika123 View Post
    This is what I hope for aswell. Since its the last day maybe it just takes a long time to write up. If they had all the changes already written up and done why not release them in alphabetical order like nearly every other place on battle.net site.

But that could be wishful thinking, I disliked our notes of "Combat rogue spec felt generic so we just changed its name". It makes me feel like they only changed the name, but then they said "We were thinking of replacing killing spree, but instead made it a talent." So we definitely are getting talent overhaul and definitely new cooldowns as Outlaw. Sub is already confirmed to be different. Now we just need to know about Assassination, maybe shadow blades will come back for sin and or more interesting cooldowns.

Save the best for last

The fact that Rogues went widely ignored for the previous expansions sure makes me cautious about what Blizzard intends to do with Rogues for Legion. However I temper that dread with the fact that Rogues in general have the smallest player base and should rightfully be last to publish. I just hope that the relatively lower Rogue population isn't the dev's justification for limited/half assed work on Rogues for legion. I would like to see Rogues receive a little priority.

Having said that, I'm very happy with Rogues in WoD. It's nice to see all specs represented on some encounter's Rogue top 100 list on WCL.

Quote Originally Posted by Leyre View Post
    Save the best for last
    what Leyre said. ROGUE MASTER CLASS!!!!!!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MrKnubbles View Post
    I'm absolutely pumped by rogues. I think all eyes are toward them right now, so it only make sense to put the best at the end.

Quote Originally Posted by Leyre View Post
    Save the best for last
    But warlocks are on Tuesday.

10+ Year Old Account
    Rogues would be sooner but they can't find the guy with the list of changes

Someone's got to be last, and Rogues always like to take up the rear position.

I'll just go for this answer

Rogues got their verry own special day because they have so many changes.

Yes that is it.