Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by unbound View Post
    People would rather bury their heads in the sand chanting the last 1/2 of the 2nd amendment then actually address the issue with anything reasonable.
    Then propose something reasonable that doesn't shit on the 96% of gun owners that aren't doing anything wrong.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by HBpapa View Post
    Then propose something reasonable that doesn't shit on the 96% of gun owners that aren't doing anything wrong.
    that would be impossilbe as they want the endgame that the uk and aus has
    Well then get your shit together.
    Get it all together. And put it in a backpack. All your shit. So it’s together. And if you gotta take it somewhere, take it somewhere, you know, take it to the shit store and sell it, or put it in a shit museum, I don’t care what you do, you just gotta get it together.
    Get your shit together

Quote Originally Posted by Mistame View Post
    Your interpretation wouldn't be. Luckily, your interpretation is wrong. Not only does it not say "you have to be a part of...", the "well-regulated militia" portion is a point of reference, not a condition. As far as government regulation is concerned, the only relevant portion is "the right to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed", as the purpose of the entire document is to limit the power of government.
    I suppose it will be interpreted in whatever way suits the status quo ... good luck with your handgun against an Abrams I guess?

News flash: The US is not like other countries. Also, it's hard to miss what you didn't have to begin with.
    Yeah, I can totally see myself missing all the shootings you guys have on a daily basis.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dubious_doomhammer View Post
    I suppose it will be interpreted in whatever way suits the status quo
    It is and will be interpreted as it should be, which is as it was written.

... good luck with your handgun against an Abrams I guess?
    Good luck using military force on US soil. Interesting how that same document governs that as well, eh?

Yeah, I can totally see myself missing all the shootings you guys have on a daily basis.
    Interestingly, no one cares.

Quote Originally Posted by Mistame View Post
    Interestingly, no one cares.
    Yeah, such that there are so many people like yourself getting triggered when their nation is called out for having high crime lethality due to what effectively is guns for everyone.

Definitely proves your point.
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

Prediction for the future

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PosPosPos View Post
    Yeah, such that there are so many people like yourself getting triggered when their nation is called out for having high crime lethality due to what effectively is guns for everyone.

Yet our violent crime rates continue to fall
    Well then get your shit together.
    Get it all together. And put it in a backpack. All your shit. So it’s together. And if you gotta take it somewhere, take it somewhere, you know, take it to the shit store and sell it, or put it in a shit museum, I don’t care what you do, you just gotta get it together.
    Get your shit together

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    What were they fighting about at McDonalds?
    Because the scum of humanity will fight anywhere.
    MAGA
    When all you do is WIN WIN WIN

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PosPosPos View Post

Apparently, the context of my comment went way over your head. But hey, if you feel the need to go all "tumblrina", that's on you.