Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Luji View Post
    So they want Holadins to get up and close with the melee, but they are giving them a (mandatory) talent that makes them go to stacking with the ranged group as they do normally? Something here I don't understand..
    I don't heal but I loved the days when I tanked and Pally healers ruled the day as tank healers. Seems like its just expanding to tank/melee heals. Guessing that there are going to be a whole lot of stack on Paladin moments in a raid near you soon.

Changes sound interesting for sure. I have to see how tanking stacks up in Legion, since I didn't care that much for active mitigation as it stood in MoP and gave up tanking as a result. I do really like that they are adding more of the D3 Crusader feel to Paladins, since I loved that class and felt it was what a Paladin "should" be. I don't heal and never will unless it was like the Inquisicar spec in the original Rift (i.e. dealing damage heals, and then you get a group heal as a consumer basically) so the Holy changes don't mean anything to me, but really digging Prot and Ret changes.

Deleted
    Holy paladins will need to stay within a Proximity? Well have fun.
    Havent played Protection since wotlk, doubt I'll return in Legion.
    Retribution looks good. Goodbye Exorcism, you won't be missed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Retribution Paladins are getting a gap closer? All Vanilla WoW Paladins fell a tear this day.

So Judgment has become a Colossus Smash clone? I...don't like that. I quit playing Arms because of that shit.