Player Mage: New Guardian of Tirisfal?

After giving Atiesh to Khadgar - assuming as a stance to phase out Med'an from canon even though some blue got on record that he's still canon - and the new Mage order of supreme importance - with you the head of it, do you think Blizz is grooming our Mages as the new Guardian? Two specs are getting a Guardian's staff and the Guardians' main deal is fighting Burning Legion.

I don't know, I think it'd be pretty 'effing cool. It may sound like a long-shot but hey, player Paladins are getting the freakin' Ashbringer; something they pretty much have said that such power will not be attainable by a character.

I doubt we'll be the actual Guardian, probably more like head of the counsel. It would be odd to have a Guardian without the empowerment that the others like Medivh had that made them so strong. I think it'd be better to just have the Order without an actual Guardian since even the PC can't be THAT op.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Florena Emberlin View Post
    I doubt we'll be the actual Guardian, probably more like head of the counsel. It would be odd to have a Guardian without the empowerment that the others like Medivh had that made them so strong. I think it'd be better to just have the Order without an actual Guardian since even the PC can't be THAT op.
    I'd like this, and it wouldn't be too far fetched
    Sylvaeres-Azkial-Pailerth @Proudmoore

Deleted
    No. I want nothing to do with that forsaken zone.