The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

Want to trade sisters?

Mine is kind of dumb.

I'm hungry as shit. I think to myself "I want to get Papa Murphies, but I don't feel like driving to the store to get it". I'm in quite the dilemma.

I asked my younger sister to do it, and she abided. Problem is, she forgot the buy the breadsticks I asked for. Her rationale is that I didn't ask for them explicitly.

You don't have to mention that you also want breadsticks; it's implicitly implied when you ask for pizza. One does not just have pizza without breadsticks.

Night is ruined.

I've heard your story about your sister eating your ice cream sandwiches, so no. Plus I don't own a sister. I have a pretty effeminate brother though, deal?
    "You six-piece Chicken McNobody."
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    You are a legend thats why.

10+ Year Old Account
    You should beat her.

She's just a woman after all, and she didn't serve you dutifully.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    And I always wondered how people get 10k+ comments.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I've done nothing wrong. I'm not the one with the problem its everyone else that has a problem with me.
    Quote Originally Posted by MilesMcStyles View Post
    I don't care that other people don't play the content that I enjoy.

Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Mine is kind of dumb.

I'm hungry as shit. I think to myself "I want to get Papa Murphies, but I don't feel like driving to the store to get it". I'm in quite the dilemma.

I asked my younger sister to do it, and she abided. Problem is, she forgot the buy the breadsticks I asked for. Her rationale is that I didn't ask for them explicitly.

You don't have to mention that you also want breadsticks; it's implicitly implied when you ask for pizza. One does not just have pizza without breadsticks.

Night is ruined.
    *agrees with her* One doesn't need those with pizza If you need something extra with pizza, then your pizza might need a look-over, it's not proper one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tradewind View Post
    I've heard your story about your sister eating your ice cream sandwiches, so no. Plus I don't own a sister. I have a pretty effeminate brother though, deal?
    Maybe she bought the breadsticks but eat them?

And no, you can't have my sister. My sister is actually really responsible and nice and all that crap, im lucky to be her brother.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Mine is kind of dumb.

Night is ruined.
    Before I comment I know this is bait but....

Your the one dumb not her. It is not implied you want breadsticks when asking for pizza because not everyone gets them. She isn't a mind reader and if you wanted ur order to be perfect you should have gotten off your lazy ass and got it urself.

Infracted
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2015-11-10 at 03:24 AM.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Deleted
    She didn't bring you breadsticks. You should eat her instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Before I comment I know this is bait but....

Your the one dumb not her. It is not implied you want breadsticks when asking for pizza because not everyone gets them. She isn't a mind reader and if you wanted ur order to be perfect you should have gotten off your lazy ass and got it urself.
    But then he wouldn't get to bitch and treat the forum like his own personal blog.

10+ Year Old Account
    Bigzo thread?

Yep Bigzo thread <3

And no thanks. My sister is just as scatter brained and really, you'd be distracted by the white booty

Yeah, mine is a general manager of several Popeye's Chicken restaurants, she'll bring food to you and bitch about her employees and customers all day. You can have her.
    The Fresh Prince of Baudelaire

Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

Eat meat. Drink water. Do cardio and burpees. The good life.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is far more suited to a blog than a discussion forum