Thread: FML moments

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

FML moments

Football sucks right now, and we talk about the same shit too much.

So here's this. http://www.fmylife.com/

It's a site I used to look at in HS, and it looks like it's still a thing. It''s essentially a place where people post their awkward moments during the day on the site, ending with the caption "fuck my life". (They don't mean it to be dramatic, but to be somewhat humorous.)

Any of em stand out or do you have any of your own to share?

10+ Year Old Account
    My first kiss involved the guy burping into my mouth.

FML :x

Theres mine! but yeha I alsolike to go look at it to realize how normal my life is

Girl I really liked at the time asked me to go mushroom hunting (morels). I hate mushrooms, and without thinking about it told her I'd never go mushroom hunting with her. She took it as "I'll never do anything with you" and got mad. FML.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post

Theres mine! but yeha I alsolike to go look at it to realize how normal my life is
    This has happened to me too, but it was not my first kiss thankfully.

10+ Year Old Account
    Eagerly awaiting the time zone release of Fallout 4, but friends are already legit or pirated playing it and geeking out like schoolgirls at a Beiber concert. FML.

Also,

New GPU and SSD arrive tomorrow. Plan on reinstalling OS to the SSD, probably gonna lose all progress made in Fallout 4 tonight. FML.

Quote Originally Posted by Dys View Post
    Eagerly awaiting the time zone release of Fallout 4, but friends are already legit or pirated playing it and geeking out like schoolgirls at a Beiber concert. FML.

Also,

New GPU and SSD arrive tomorrow. Plan on reinstalling OS to the SSD, probably gonna lose all progress made in Fallout 4 tonight. FML.
    Why would you lose your fallout progress? Reinstalling your OS doesn't erase drives the OS isn't installing to. I usually only have the drive I'm installing the OS to hooked up, then attach other drives later. Even if the drive your fallout saves are on also contains your current os it doesn't matter. No need to reformat it before migrating data.

Did a part time "work study" job as evening shift librarian at the college library, around age 20. It was only two four-hour nights a week at like 6 dollars an hour, but for a broke college student, it was something. Was also usually pretty boring, because people rarely came in that late.

Was in there one evening, bored out of my mind dusting off bookshelves, polishing tables, etc, when I had to rip the most wicked fart imaginable. Thought I was in there alone, so I let it go. Other side of a bookshelf was this chick I kind of had a crush on. She didn't say anything, but she definitely heard it and knew who did it. :|
    Last edited by Ciddy; 2015-11-10 at 04:29 AM.

Here's a real FML moment.

It was hard enough staying spoiler free about Fallout 4...

Now, thanks to Amazon, i get to wait up to a week to play it while the internet spends the next 7 days shitting themselves over it in a collective orgasm.

Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Football sucks right now, and we talk about the same shit too much.
    I just beat the number 1 guy in my fantasy league by nearly 100 points. I'm enjoying football right now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ripster42 View Post
    Why would you lose your fallout progress? Reinstalling your OS doesn't erase drives the OS isn't installing to. I usually only have the drive I'm installing the OS to hooked up, then attach other drives later. Even if the drive your fallout saves are on also contains your current os it doesn't matter. No need to reformat it before migrating data.
    I like clean installs. Also, I'm not very savvy in the ways of multi-storage-device-fu, since this is the first PC I will have that has more than one drive installed. I was planning on just wiping everything and using the SSD as my primary, but since you bring up the process of installing and migrating after, I think my plans will change.

So, thanks, I suppose. Learning is cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Dys View Post
    I like clean installs. Also, I'm not very savvy in the ways of multi-storage-device-fu, since this is the first PC I will have that has more than one drive installed. I was planning on just wiping everything and using the SSD as my primary, but since you bring up the process of installing and migrating after, I think my plans will change.

So, thanks, I suppose. Learning is cool.
    There's nothing that says you can't format your current drive after you've taken all the crap you want off it.

(just trying to help, I've got 5 minutes left on my install)

Watching the "unpacking" for fallout 4 go from 20 min to an hour and back to 30 min....FML

Took a sip of beer someone had used as an ash tray. FML.

Let's all ride the Gish gallop.

I have no life, so I can't even FML. FML.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

When I was a little kid, my family was visiting one of my mom's friend's house on a lake. I was walking down to the dock looking around at all the nature and stuff... and I forgot to stop at the end of the dock. FML After I regained my bearings, I turned around intending to climb right back onto the dock until I saw a bunch of spiders hanging out under the dock. FML So I gave all that shit a wide berth and swam back to shore. I went inside and stripped off ALL my clothing right in the living room and toweled off. At this point the friend's teenage daughter entered the room and saw me in all my glory, started laughing hysterically and walked away. F.M.L.
    When work feels overwhelming, remember that you're going to die.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    I have no life, so I can't even FML. FML.
    No life is best life.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post

Thats odd, I dont remember you. I must have been really drunk
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

Quote Originally Posted by Ciddy View Post
    Did a part time "work study" job as evening shift librarian at the college library, around age 20. It was only two four-hour nights a week at like 6 dollars an hour, but for a broke college student, it was something. Was also usually pretty boring, because people rarely came in that late.

Was in there one evening, bored out of my mind dusting off bookshelves, polishing tables, etc, when I had to rip the most wicked fart imaginable. Thought I was in there alone, so I let it go. Other side of a bookshelf was this chick I kind of had a crush on. She didn't say anything, but she definitely heard it and knew who did it. :|
    I was a work study as well, there was a super hot receptionist that only worked weekends and some nights. My personal manager said it was ok to eat in the faculty lunch room, since I was "staff" as well. Chatted her up a couple times, was going to ask her out the next time I saw her. That weekend, she came in wearing basically a school girl outfit. Meet her in the breakroom, sit with her and about to ask her out when a professor I didn't know came in and loudly exclaimed "You shouldn't be in here, no students allowed, even if work studies"... yeah, my crush gave me "the look" FML
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================