Deleted

Artifact weapons for your DPS spec???

Heya everyone.

I have a little question, which i hope one of you can awnser. I main a resto shaman, with an enhancement ofspec. How is the artifact weapons gonna work for my ofspec? Do i get a set of weapons for ofspec aswell for leveling? Will my ofspec weapons be upgrated at the same time i upgrade my healing mace? Or how does this work?

Quote Originally Posted by Irmount View Post
    Heya everyone.

I have a little question, which i hope one of you can awnser. I main a resto shaman, with an enhancement ofspec. How is the artifact weapons gonna work for my ofspec? Do i get a set of weapons for ofspec aswell for leveling? Will my ofspec weapons be upgrated at the same time i upgrade my healing mace? Or how does this work?
    No your offspec artifact will not lvl up when you main enh.They said they gonna add catch up mechanic and need todo grind quite abit if you want to keep both at same lvl.Just do quests as enh and when you go for reward just switch to resto hopefully that work for healers.

Deleted
    The fact that Blizzard said they were going to make it a lot easier for healers to quest outdoors gives me the impression that if you want to level your Resto wep first, you need to level up and do quests as Resto. But it's not 100% certain, it's just what I suspect. Maybe Stormgnoef is right and you can just respec before you get your quest rewards.

I am hoping that we get access to offspec weapons pretty early on, even if they're less powerful, you'll need to re-do some quests to make your offspec weapons more powerful.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Neps View Post
    The fact that Blizzard said they were going to make it a lot easier for healers to quest outdoors gives me the impression that if you want to level your Resto wep first, you need to level up and do quests as Resto. But it's not 100% certain, it's just what I suspect. Maybe Stormgnoef is right and you can just respec before you get your quest rewards.

I am hoping that we get access to offspec weapons pretty early on, even if they're less powerful, you'll need to re-do some quests to make your offspec weapons more powerful.
    nah you probably wont e able to respec as each quest will be different and the rewards will be static me thinks.

From what I understand you get the quests right away from level 100-101. You can do all 3 if you want before even finishing your first Legion zone. And probably the Artifact upgrades will be something akin to the cristallized fel item from Archimonde, where you use it to upgrade a selected weapon. It makes the mose sense ebcause its a mechanic that was being tested with the Legensary Ring.

This is most likely since there will be no offspec anymore: All the 3 specs will be usable at any time you can change.