Page 1 of 6
... LastLast

Did you like Demo's Artifact?

I'm disappointed. I didn't expect anything, but this is bad. A floating skull? At first I thought we could wear it as a helmet. Then I said of course, it's a weapon.

I mean, after seeing the artifacts of Assassination, Retri, Feral, Guardian and Unholy... This is just, not enough and people say that the artifact looks cool. I don't know how it would look in the game, maybe then it would look cool, but right now, it looks bad imo. Aff's and Destro's look much better.

Now that Meta is gone, it's time to stop playing Demo. Damn, I loved Demo.

7+ Year Old Account
    I fucking love that skull
    No one else has a artifact as unique and cool as this
    Last edited by Fawkess; 2015-11-08 at 07:17 AM.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Looks unique and awesome. I'll definitely be trying it out.

Honestly I think it's one of the coolest artifacts.

I like the skull. It empowers our demons, and plus. It's a good tribute to the Skull of Gul'dan. This time, it's a Man'ari skull.

Lol, it seems that only I didn't like the skull. Yes, it's different than the other artifacts, but it's not better. I think the reason I didn't like is, at first I thought it was a helmet. Then, I remembered the helmet with horns in MoP that comes with CMs.

i <3 it myself, one my favourite artifacts, next to blood DK's axe and DOOM HAMMER!

I'm interested to see what it, among others, does visual effect wise. People are complaining that the BM weapon is a gun but it sounds like the thing shoots freaking lightning so it does something more than just your typical attack, as someone that hates guns in the games I am actually looking forward to using a gun. Seeing as how Demo is a caster I'm not sure what they could do with it but I imagine our weapons are going to be more visual than just their physical models, at least upgraded I hope.

I like it. By far the most unique. Would be really cool if the spells cast from its mouth/eyes but highly doubt that would happen

The uniqueness of it honestly makes me want to try Warlock out for the first time ever o.0 It looks incredible.

Bloodsail Admiral DrIvoRobotnik's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Woulda preferred Archimonde's ball sack. Or anything from any particularly powerful demon that I know about. Instead of the skull of a character that only exist to be written into history of previously dying. A powerful person that died, that up until now was not of any relevance what so ever.

I guess because Mephistroth uses it as a cod piece, or what ever he uses it for, counts.

I love the skull. Definitely the most unique of the artifacts. Can't wait to see the other variations of it.

Quote Originally Posted by DrIvoRobotnik View Post
    Woulda preferred Archimonde's ball sack. Or anything from any particularly powerful demon that I know about. Instead of the skull of a character that only exist to be written into history of previously dying. A powerful person that died, that up until now was not of any relevance what so ever.

I guess because Mephistroth uses it as a cod piece, or what ever he uses it for, counts.
    Just because we haven't heard of them doesn't mean they aren't/weren't important/powerful individuals. If anything it increases the lore in the game, which I like.

Deleted
    Most of the artifacts presented on wow website look terrible, however the skull is awesome. Can't wait for more details on it.

The only one I definitely didn't like was the holy paladin one, if they are stuck with a tome I just won't play holy pally in Legion at all, I can't stand a paladin without a shield.

idk, i think once we have our artifacts it'll just feel like another companion pet.

Good so far, but the purple and red looks very odd for combat. I mean, do you use the tips of the glaive to do minor dmg to enemies? I can imagine others models to slice with whole body length of the glaive
    Last edited by Morssoe; 2015-11-08 at 08:48 AM.

I just hope it talks and is a smart arse, would love to have my own Morte.

I love it.

10 points to Blizzard for thinking outside the norm with this one, brilliant idea to get away from the stock standard Staff/Sword/Dagger crap.

The only thing that could top this is if they gave Brew Masters a Power Keg =D