Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Huoyue View Post
    We've seen all the fury and prot skins unless blizz intends to change them, which Holinka says they are not.
    The twitter post contradicts that. Also, I don't think Holinka is in charge of anything weapon related. Also, there's literally no way we saw all the skins. Especially since they haven't even added them all in and will add more in through the expansion.

Quote Originally Posted by Taeldorian View Post
    Are you sure? So we have skins of other types for arms/fury? I seriously hope so, it actually makes sense considering they're going for class fantasy, weapon masters is what warriors are.
    Below is a quote that was asked on the post followed by the response.
    On the warrior blog coming this week, will it be discussed why their artifacts were chosen to all be swords. No axes or hammers?
    Originally Posted by Twitter Post (Blue Tracker)
    We went with swords for wider appeal, but there's a variant we haven't shown yet that you might like.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    The twitter post contradicts that. Also, I don't think Holinka is in charge of anything weapon related. Also, there's literally no way we saw all the skins. Especially since they haven't even added them all in and will add more in through the expansion.

Below is a quote that was asked on the post followed by the response.

Originally Posted by Twitter Post (Blue Tracker)
    We went with swords for wider appeal, but there's a variant we haven't shown yet that you might like.
    Thanks for posting the tweet, I appreciate that. So it looks like we could be getting a variant of the sword that's an axe/mace/polearm, or at least I hope that's what they meant.

I think it would have been awesome if you we could have gotten one each of Sword/Axe/Mace. The arms sword is fine, give fury an axe/mace combo. Let them be transmoggable among each other to fit your warrior fantasy.

I liked the Dragon Soul looking shield. It'll match Tier 13 very well.

Deleted
    My problem is they are all extremely generic at every single point of their design

"A Sword of some long lost dude we never heard from, and it's old god related WoooOOooooo!"

"Two swords related to Titanic watchers who never showed but, but they're Berserker blades WooooOooooo!"

"A Discarded scale of Deathwing, as if this is important, and a Vrykul king used it WooooOOOOOOoooo!"

None of them have clout, none of them really involve the Warrior spirit or their history.

Why can't arms gather the shards of Trol'Kalar from Zandalari, reforging it into the mighty blade it was, ( With A trollish Variant for fun measure )

Why can't we Gather Ironfoe and Ironfel, unlocking secrets of their creation as a pair of powerful runic hammers?

Why can't we commune with the Spirit of Cairne Bloodhoof and carry the Runespear of the Bloodhoof with pride?

The weapons don't sound like Warrior weapons, because they all utterly lack the warrior doing anything.