Deleted

The amount of fallout fanboyism and fanaticism is beyond belief disgusting.

Fallout 4 must be the most overhyped game ever.

Seriously I've never seen such fanaticism and fanboyism for a game like this one. Its fans should be called Fallout Nazis or Fallout zombies.

Nothing S.P.E.C.I.A.L about this game.

Quote Originally Posted by Master Thief View Post

Seriously I've never seen such fanaticism and fanboyism for a game like this one. Its fans should be called Fallout Nazis or Fallout zombies.

Okay. If you say so. I value your opinion equally and as importantly as everyone else on the internet. That being not at all.

But tanks for your 2 cents.

Note, I have not pre-ordered, nor intend to buy the game. Not until far later on.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Thief View Post

Whats so bad about that? Let the people have their fun. Or is anybody forcing you to play the game?

10+ Year Old Account
    I believed what you were saying up until then. Now i think you are one of us in disguise :P

I bashed the game cause i thought its gonna be bad just like new vegas but after playing 3 hours i love it.They went back to fallout 3.I love the atmoshere and setup.

Quote Originally Posted by Frozenbeef View Post
    I believed what you were saying up until then. Now i think you are one of us in disguise :P
    This ^^

/10chars

Watched some gameplay footage. Seemed fun so I bought it...Simple as that really. It's a good time really where no matter what marketing techniques are used I can just watch someone else play the game over the internet then just decide for myself.

Deleted
    Witcher 3 will be GOTY. U mad Fallout 4 fans?

10+ Year Old Account
    If you have some constructive criticisms of the game, that's fine, post about them, discuss them. We have a Fallout 4 Mega thread to do just that. This is just an empty bash thread with no other intention than to just stir trouble. Closing this.

CLOSED.