Can you get 50% crit? If so then T19 2p has no value whatsoever and Drape is the way to go. I would expect it to actually be worth it eve when you are at "only" 45% but that's just pure feelcraft.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Hey guys, just re-subbed about a week and a half ago, im trying to understand how best to use this spread sheet, I've mained holy pally since bc but was stuck playing dps when legion first came out, since power leveling to 110, i got extremely lucky with my legendaries and got velens and the silvermoon ring, and I'm just looking for the best possible resources to find, what relics should i be trying to use in my artifact? i assume the holy shock ones and the LoD healing but i could be wrong, because I'm unsure of how that works with holy shocks double crit as is.

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ch...anis/lollights

Is my armory, currently a day and a half research away from being able to put on leg two. Again I am generally familiar with holy paladins going back but cant seem to find a good guide for how to play in the current expac, i generally try to stay away from icy veins because most of their guides have a lot of misinformation amongst other things.

Deleted
    This thread exists for Holy questions to be asked.

It's viable to do WQ as holy? i know that it's better ret or prot but i don't have much time to powerlevel too many AP.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    I aoe Argus shit easily as holy pally, of course not as fast as dd specs but if you like your playstyle the dps wont punish you that much. Its pretty comfortable.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    So help me plz. I got an Obsidian Spaulders and since i wasnt lucky to have Iltherendi/Velen/Prydaz, i need to go with them. What set of Aura+Beacon is better to use in M+?
    Also, what set should i use in Normal ToS?

Quote Originally Posted by Harbour View Post
    So help me plz. I got an Obsidian Spaulders and since i wasnt lucky to have Iltherendi/Velen/Prydaz, i need to go with them. What set of Aura+Beacon is better to use in M+?
    Also, what set should i use in Normal ToS?
    Faith, in both raid and m+ if you are using shoulders.. altho in M+ the shoulders will be pretty crap. In M+ the aura is personal choice, a lot use devo as its quite potent, in raids sac is generally the best.

Deleted
    sac is rarely the best

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by treeqt View Post
    sac is rarely the best
    Except on goroth, di, harjatan, maiden and kj ... oh wait that's 5 fights and the majority this tier. Also best for avatar P2.
    These memes ... holy shit. Oh well guess a certain discord mod will still spout this nonsense next tier while failing with mercy during progress.

Quote Originally Posted by Koenigstiger View Post
    Except on goroth, di, harjatan, maiden and kj ... oh wait that's 5 fights and the majority this tier. Also best for avatar P2.
    These memes ... holy shit. Oh well guess a certain discord mod will still spout this nonsense next tier while failing with mercy during progress.
    You missed off mistress, and like u say P2 avatar tho it's also very good for a raid top off after a ruptures in p1. Sisters is the only fight where you could argue mercy is better. Can't say either aura is valued higher than the other on host.

Treeqt is nothing short of a troll on here now days

Quote Originally Posted by Harbour View Post
    I aoe Argus shit easily as holy pally, of course not as fast as dd specs but if you like your playstyle the dps wont punish you that much. Its pretty comfortable.
    How are you aoe-ing? Consecration is our only AOE spell afaik, and it does crappy damage. It would take a thousand years to aoe down a pack of mobs with consecration.

- - - Updated - - -

Quick question: is the tier 20 4-piece bonus worth going after? I have some much higher ilvl items that if I equip brings me down from 4 to 2 tier pieces.
    Icy veins seems to think it's not important to have the 4-piece bonus.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilgaladus View Post
    - - - Updated - - -

Quick question: is the tier 20 4-piece bonus worth going after? I have some much higher ilvl items that if I equip brings me down from 4 to 2 tier pieces.
    Well that's what you get when some unknown memer writes guides. You will be useless without t20.

Deleted
    Depends on the content you're doing. Personally, I avoid it for the same reason you mention, significant ilevel boosts. But I don't raid mythic or push keys past 10 right now.

I'm sure it's beneficial in higher difficulties where it isn't just going into overheals.

How are you aoe-ing? Consecration is our only AOE spell afaik, and it does crappy damage. It would take a thousand years to aoe down a pack of mobs with consecration.

- - - Updated - - -

Consecration does okay damage, really. It won't kill a full pack of mobs by itself, but it will lower them significantly enough while you focus them all one by one. You can also take Light's Hammer for a bit more AoE on a cooldown. If you wanted fast, efficient damage as a paladin you wouldn't quest as Holy to begin with anyway. It does the job at a steady pace, which is nice.

As far as the 4pc, you have to switch your playstyle a bit to make good use of it but it's very strong. It has a great synergy with the Ilterendi and Maraad's Dying Breath legendaries. It gives a pretty insane amount of HPS. HPS is not always going to be the most important thing in a fight, mind you, but it's very strong in most Tomb fights at the moment.

I am running with one stack of Refractive Shell tonight. It accounts for about 1% to 1.5% of my total healing. Sometimes even less. That's kind of... underwhelming.

Deleted
    that's pretty good wtf

Running with one Refractive Shell and one Shadowbind now. Shadowbind healing is consistently around 75% of RS absorbs.

Using secure in the light (Healing spells/abilities have a chance to grant a shield absorbing 135k over 10 sec). This does less than 1% of my healing. It's our worst healing trait I believe. It's pretty meh.

Other one I'm using is Shocklight. While Concordance is active crit is increased by 1500. Concordance procs a lot so this isn't too bad however it is RNG so I'm not a giant fan. But it's not bad.
    Last edited by Taeldorian; 2017-09-14 at 03:39 AM.

Deleted
    I recently swapped out 4p too, for the ilvl reason and i dont feel like my healing is worse due to that. Especially when it comes to m+ and your going with cloak+virtue; depends on your healing needs of course. I normally dont trust icy veins at all, but i too feel like 4p is just contributing into overheal.

Deleted
    Is there a new version out for Zerotorescue's Holy Paladins spreadsheet? Since it no longer will be updated?