Cool idea for an expansion I think

Would to have a schism within each faction where when you level you get to choose between them which impacts how you level and perhaps what factions you belong to after you level up. I think it would add something to the leveling experience and create more room for storytelling within an expansion. So as an example of what I mean, you have a problem of some sort like an Old God rearing its head, then you have the various leaders for each faction(Horde/Alliance) getting together to figure out what to do and you have Vol'jin wanting to do one thing and Sylvanas wanting to do another and so he says 'this is what we are doing' to which she replies 'go to hell troll, I follow no one' and which gives you as a player the choice of who you will be following during the expansion and which quests you get in some zones. Obviously there would be some quests anyone could do in each zone but the primary story based ones would depend on whose group you were in. Same thing with the alliance except it would be slightly different.
    Last edited by Berndorf; 2015-11-10 at 10:05 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    This would've worked back during SoO for those of us that would've wanted to follow Garrosh

But right now no thanks, doubt it would work either and don't really see it adding much fun. We're probably going to be even more united after Legion aswel.
    Subarashii chin chin mono
    Kintama no kami aru

10+ Year Old Account
    I think this is a really cool idea. Maybe the quest rewards end up looking different depending on who you chose.

Quote Originally Posted by Frakchaw View Post
    This would've worked back during SoO for those of us that would've wanted to follow Garrosh

But right now no thanks, doubt it would work either and don't really see it adding much fun. We're probably going to be even more united after Legion aswel.
    I think it would make lvling alts funner as well as add drama to the storyline to see how the separate factions stories played out. It would also add a sense of rpg I think to be able to choose which leader you would follow.