Will someone ask about fel flame?

Anyone with a Twitter account willing to tweet lore and ask if fel flame is coming back via talents..? He seems to be answering questions left and right at the moment...

Herald of the Titans PickleballAce's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nhiosis View Post
    Anyone with a Twitter account willing to tweet lore and ask if fel flame is coming back via talents..? He seems to be answering questions left and right at the moment...
    I twittered Lore and the WarcraftDevs account. Hopefully we get a reply.

Thanks a lot rethul!

I like how they dodged this question in one of the latest dev replies!

I literally still have Shift-E sitting on my bar on reserve, in the hopes that, one day, we will have it back...

i7 4690K/4.7GHz | GTX 960 SSC (x2 SLI) | 2x4GB G.Skill Ripjaws | Gigabyte Z97X SLI | Corsair CX600W | Corsair Air 540 Silver | Corsair H110i Cooler
    XL2430T @ 144Hz | Corsair K70 RGB Brown | Logitech G400S/800DPI+1.2 sens+Raw Input | QcK+

Quote Originally Posted by Stuneree View Post
    I literally still have Shift-E sitting on my bar on reserve, in the hopes that, one day, we will have it back...
    Hah funny you mention that! I still have my fel flame mouse over macro in my macro list for the same reason

My bet : "We felt it wasn't thematically appropriate to the fantasy of warlocks. Demon hunters have it as a talent."

Without Shadowburn to kill off low health adds I bet Fel Flame would be realllly nice to have.

The question has been asked and they have dodged it so don't expect an answer any time soon. Besides we don't even know what's happening with Warlock movement issues, for all we know there could be a much more interesting solution coming instead of a boring instant.

Quote Originally Posted by Nhiosis View Post
    Hah funny you mention that! I still have my fel flame mouse over macro in my macro list for the same reason
    Same here, but I have the Y key reserved instead. (lefty)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Grizelda View Post
    Without Shadowburn to kill off low health adds I bet Fel Flame would be realllly nice to have.
    afaik shadowburn is still there, its just been reworked a bit and turned into a talent from what iver read.

Based on their statements regarding Exectutes I'm guessing it won't be the same thing

It's obvious they're purposely dodging Fel Flame Questions after that Q&A when the guy said to answer every part of the question and they refused to...
    My name is what makes me so manly.

I miss felflame