Page 80 of 115 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Update from the theorycraft thread. Tormented Souls, Soul Flame, and Wrath of Consumption are all not supposed to require killing blows, merely contribution to the kill. Any situation where do currently do is a bug that will be fixed.

This makes them significantly less useless, especially on bosses with lots of adds. One untalented Seed to mark everything with Corruption means adds packs will each be exploding for Soul Flame damage as they die. Maintaining a 5-stack of WoC won't be unreasonable on a lot of fights. Reap Souls uptime on some fights is going to be approaching 100%.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirroth View Post
    Update from the theorycraft thread. Tormented Souls, Soul Flame, and Wrath of Consumption are all not supposed to require killing blows, merely contribution to the kill. Any situation where do currently do is a bug that will be fixed.

This makes them significantly less useless, especially on bosses with lots of adds. One untalented Seed to mark everything with Corruption means adds packs will each be exploding for Soul Flame damage as they die. Maintaining a 5-stack of WoC won't be unreasonable on a lot of fights. Reap Souls uptime on some fights is going to be approaching 100%.
    Thank God. Was starting to get worried aff locks would have to deal with shitty artifacts for months before they finally got changed into something useful.
    Sylvanas Windrunner For Warchief 2016!!
    #NoFlyNoSub, #NoFlyNoLegion, #NoFlyNoBuy, #BringBackFlight

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Spunt View Post
    Thank God. Was starting to get worried aff locks would have to deal with shitty artifacts for months before they finally got changed into something useful.
    Even if the artifact was still sub-par, at least the AoE rotation is still better to play than in WoD... Blizz would probably be more likely to fix a broken artifact than a whole rotation.

I wonder if our soul flame trait will be green if we've done the green fire quest.

Quote Originally Posted by Tellof View Post
    Even if the artifact was still sub-par, at least the AoE rotation is still better to play than in WoD... Blizz would probably be more likely to fix a broken artifact than a whole rotation.
    I don't you could reasonably create an AoE rotation worse than current Affliction in WoD.

Deleted
    since when Aff live has a aoe rotation?

Quote Originally Posted by s1one View Post
    since when Aff live has a aoe rotation?
    sb:soc -> soc spam

kek

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by zvvl View Post
    sb:soc -> soc spam

kek
    More like "press dual spec button to destro/demo"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinuvial View Post
    More like "press dual spec button to destro/demo"
    i thought it was "run around in circles like a headless chicken coz thats more constructive than me spamming Seeds"

The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account
    Putting pathetic fanbois, white knight nitwits, and cunt anti-flyers on /ignore
    Quote Originally Posted by almara2512 View Post
    i thought it was "run around in circles like a headless chicken coz thats more constructive than me spamming Seeds"
    "Can't do that while moving".
    Terms used by morons: "passive-aggressive", "lol", "lel", "kek", "um", "welp", "dat", "legendberries", & "you do realize".
    People who use "/thread" are not morons - even morons aren't that fucked up.
    But for abject, pathetic stupidity - nobody beats the "Hay if u dont play wow why u on theez bords lol" crowd.

Quote Originally Posted by hiramloram View Post
    "Can't do that while moving".
    Just take Kil'jaedens cunning. It's quite useful

Quote Originally Posted by dholland662 View Post
    If there are mods which make the DoTs on Effigy easier to track then that would mollify me
    The Blizz UI default icons on the Soul Effigy were too small for me, so I set the Effigy on focus. Then I made some simple dot trackers with TellMeWhen (Beta version) that were set for Focus target. This lets me configure them easily.
    Not sure this is what you are after and others could make more elegant solutions, but this works for me for now.

I don't like wasting my Focus target like this, but that's all I can think of.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by zvvl View Post
    Just take Kil'jaedens cunning. It's quite useful
    Argh, right in the feels! ToT-style KJC was the best ;<

Deleted
    Have anyone experience weird interactions with SoC not detonating properly and expiring no matter how much damage you put onto the target?

Random thought: Demonic Power is damn good (and i mean conflagration-level good)

Quote Originally Posted by s1one View Post
    Have anyone experience weird interactions with SoC not detonating properly and expiring no matter how much damage you put onto the target?

Random thought: Demonic Power is damn good (and i mean conflagration-level good)
    Yes, SoC is bugged. If I remember correctly from other people saying it in the Discord channel it will explode when the duration expires.

Quote Originally Posted by pixelated senpai View Post
    I wonder if our soul flame trait will be green if we've done the green fire quest.
    I think it is already. I've seen it green on beta footage

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Woz View Post
    Yes, SoC is bugged. If I remember correctly from other people saying it in the Discord channel it will explode when the duration expires.
    I didn't have any of these issues, and others said that respecking out and back into sow the seeds fixed the issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Terryn View Post
    I didn't have any of these issues, and others said that respecking out and back into sow the seeds fixed the issue.
    same, but then i logged in today and i had the issue, i shall try the spec switching thing.

Deleted
    It only happened to me randomly while doing 1 specific dungeon iirc RM

What is everyone's thoughts on the new Soul Harvest talent?