15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaidax View Post
    Actually I am sure Roaring Blaze won't be used that much with Wreck Havoc, simply because it will be an issue with recasting Immolate on adds, unless you keep juggling Havoc like mad.

But this is speculation.
    I'm honestly not sure what you mean. I've been using RB and Wreak Havoc without issue. Can you elaborate?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Smog View Post
    I'm honestly not sure what you mean. I've been using RB and Wreak Havoc without issue. Can you elaborate?
    If your Havoc target has stacked Immolate, then you need to switch Havoc to another target if you wish to spread immolate, which is what you should do when meatier adds come otherwise you rewrite immolate on main target. That is what I mean.

15+ Year Old Account
    If your Havoc target has stacked Immolate, then you need to switch Havoc to another target if you wish to spread immolate, which is what you should do when meatier adds come otherwise you rewrite immolate on main target. That is what I mean.
    Right, but this is handled via good Havoc management like you said. The benefit of having RB up on two targets is crazy, and well worth the additional micro. Worst case is you simply set Havoc onto the singular add in question first, but typically you can manipulate your Havoc to roll/refresh immolates in sets of two and never risk overwriting a RB.

is it confirmed what the % sp benefits are with 1,2 and 3 conflags applied currently

15+ Year Old Account
    @wooters They're multiplicative bonuses that have been calculated a few different times earlier in this thread. You should be able to search for it.

Ive seen some posts yeah. if its correct..thats something else

15+ Year Old Account
    @wooters It's correct. You can test it yourself on live if you'd like.

Yup I'm gonna. thanks

Just looking at my logs from last night's HFC heroic clear, the first time on my lock in WoD - I'm returning to him after moonlighting as a pally this expac

As well as really enjoying playing destro, I was struck by how little external healing I required (warcraftlogs lets you see that on the damage taken tab). On numerous occasions I popped defensives so I could turret a little longer and it was good to see that this wasn't taxing healers

The relative immobility of the spec was a bit of a concern before last night, but seeing that we can take a hit or two without great concern is reassuring - it's one thing to hear that we're tanky but another to see that reflected in logs!

is there a consensus on the best tier 2 talent to take? Cataclysm is obviously meant for aoe scenarios but the cooldown is so long that it seems like it'd be kind of bad for anything but raid encounters where add phases specifically line up with it. I've been using reverse entropy for convenience but it seems like it's probably less good than mana tap for general use

10+ Year Old Account
    Entropy default, then Cataclysm for some specific tasks - I hear people also taking it for leveling with Infernal - gathering camp of shit and then plop it on their heads, while Infernal tanks everything.

Mana Tap - 10% not worth the hassle, you will have to spend a lot of GCDs to keep it up compared to Entropy. I am sure that mathematically it will be comparable especially when there is plenty of movement, but it is a pain in the ass really. I secretly hope it will never end up being best choice, simply because of the cancer gameplay it introduces.

But well, I just take Entropy, it's a double benefit of removing Life Tap (bleh) and allowing a nasty tripple Chaos Bolt cleave combo with Havoc and Soul Conduit (you do need quite a bit of haste to pull it off - but it is devastating).
    Last edited by Gaidax; 2016-07-30 at 09:47 PM.

Entropy default, then Cataclysm for some specific tasks - I hear people also taking it for leveling with Infernal - gathering camp of shit and then plop it on their heads, while Infernal tanks everything.

Mana Tap - 10% not worth the hassle, you will have to spend a lot of GCDs to keep it up compared to Entropy. I am sure that mathematically it will be comparable especially when there is plenty of movement, but it is a pain in the ass really. I secretly hope it will never end up being best choice, simply because of the cancer gameplay it introduces.

But well, I just take Entropy, it's a double benefit of removing Life Tap (bleh) and allowing a nasty tripple Chaos Bolt cleave combo with Havoc and Soul Conduit (you do need quite a bit of haste to pull it off - but it is devastating).
    With Entropy there is no use to go toward the 3 infernals (cannot remember the name now) since the first 3 points must go for lifetap-reduce dmg trait, right? Eventually we'll get all traits, but what was your pick order ?
    Integrity is doing the right thing, even when no one is watching.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rayaleith View Post
    With Entropy there is no use to go toward the 3 infernals (cannot remember the name now) since the first 3 points must go for lifetap-reduce dmg trait, right? Eventually we'll get all traits, but what was your pick order ?
    Lord of Flames > Dimensional Rift > Conflagration of Chaos... That said, maybe I will go Lord of Flames > Conflagration of Chaos > Rift live, did not decide yet. I like CoC (*honk honk*), it procs quite a bit and makes Conflag hit bloody hard, the earlier mentioned Triple Chaos Bolt surprise ends up with Conflag cherry on top and if CoC procced before it is just silly.

No use going Lord of Flames? Just because you have a trash trait there, does not cancel the fact that every other trait in that path is bloody terrific.
    Last edited by Gaidax; 2016-07-30 at 10:29 PM.

Mana Tap - I secretly hope it will never end up being best choice, simply because of the cancer gameplay it introduces.
    P.S. And yes, I secretly hope this Roaring Blaze abomination will only be used in Single Target encounters or maybe council at most.
    Amen, bro. I these two talents like our mastery. Sometimes I hate them at 73%, sometimes I them at 51%... but I hate them. XD

http://beta.wowdb.com/artifact-calcu...IJIIAAAAAAAAAA

this is the path iam going by the time emerald nightmare opens up... I do not think trying to go for CoC and Residual Flames is a great idea after lrod of flames because when you go that path you gain 18% immolate dmg and conflag crit and some life drain crap. If you go for Dimensional ripper after you get lord of flames and imp you get Soulsnatcher, fire from the sky, Demonic Durability ,chaotic instability, and dimensional ripper lol... like the left side of the artifact weapon cannot beat out all the benefits of going from lord of flames to dimensional ripper its just illogical lol :]
    Last edited by Fearsom1992; 2016-07-31 at 01:07 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Maybe yes maybe no. You are kinda forgetting that path to Conflagration of Chaos is quite shorter, compared to Ripper.

And IMO CoC is quite stronger than Ripper, I also thought "lol Ripper all the way", but after getting CoC in Beta I am not so sure anymore.

Sims should be taken with a grain of salt obviously -

All 3 builds utilize 21 artifact traits going for the obvious strong ones @ Mythic Dungeon gear level, no sockets, bonuses or relics.

If they leave the immolate build, then we're going to want to buff immolate as much as possible, and the CoC + LoF build hits both amazing immolate traits.
    Last edited by Henesys; 2016-07-31 at 06:56 AM.

Lord of Flames > Dimensional Rift > Conflagration of Chaos... That said, maybe I will go Lord of Flames > Conflagration of Chaos > Rift live, did not decide yet. I like CoC (*honk honk*), it procs quite a bit and makes Conflag hit bloody hard, the earlier mentioned Triple Chaos Bolt surprise ends up with Conflag cherry on top and if CoC procced before it is just silly.

No use going Lord of Flames? Just because you have a trash trait there, does not cancel the fact that every other trait in that path is bloody terrific.
    Thanks for the answer. The thing is that GoSup is too good for leveling. So we don't cast infernal as a cd
    Integrity is doing the right thing, even when no one is watching.

Deleted
    Thanks for the answer. The thing is that GoSup is too good for leveling. So we don't cast infernal as a cd
    Won't your GoSup Infernal's fel meteor thingy call his mates then, every 10 minutes?

10+ Year Old Account
    In case of GoSup - Meteor Strike procs Lord of Flames.

Of course it means you can't use Meteor Strike unless you mean to summon buddies, but it's a small loss because Meteor Strike is shit anyway.

Thing with Lord of Flames is that people do not quite realize just how powerful it is. Especially for leveling and Suramar, it is a life saver in Suramar when you get spotted in a really bad place and you will get spotted in a really bad place one way or another.
    Last edited by Gaidax; 2016-07-31 at 10:18 AM.