Quote Originally Posted by almara2512 View Post
    wow has always been focus on raiding, pve was implemented in the game first and pvp second, so by that account wow shouldnt even exist. it was the constant streamlining, pruning and general degrading content that has been causing the drop in subscribers or ppl has just grown up.
    Which was fine when it was new but this game is over eleven years old now, it can't support itself on the same type of content that it used to. There have been constant complaints that Blizzard focuses too much on raiding as the endgame and now that we're left with several months of nothing to do except raid, that has proven true.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by G3istly View Post
    now that we're left with several months of nothing to do except raid, that has proven true.
    i agree with this to an extent atleast coz if you're raiding then you'll also need to do mythic dungeons and everything else that gives valor for the upgrades but it has nothing to do with them focusing on raiding as endgame content atm and everything to do with the fact that there is an alpha out that changes virtually every class, so they need the time atleast in this upcoming xpac and there is also pvp if you're into that crap.

most ppl just want to be done with dungeons asap so they can move on to something they actually care about, so its all about being effective and talking/chatting is counterproductive to the groups overall effectiveness.
    wow...made me appreciate my friends and gaming environment even more after reading that

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by fenixazul View Post
    Well, fights that requires to move a lot are going to hurt DPS a lot specially now that KC is gone. I mean, aside from the filler, we have 3 things in our rotations that we need to cast

Call Dreadstalkers
    Hand of Gul’dan
    Demonic Empowerment

I really think that, at least, demonic empowerment should be instant. What do you think?

compared to destro..we have lots of things to do on the move. on the top of my head, three dot spells and demonwrath channeling. sure..ill take instant empowerment. but compared to the current horrible theoretic destruction build..this spec is fine imo
    Last edited by wooters; 2016-02-09 at 09:08 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by wooters View Post
    compared to destro..we have lots of things to do on the move. on the top of my head, three dot spells and demonwrath channeling. sure..ill take instant empowerment. but compared to the current horrible theoretic destruction build..this spec is fine imo
    I could be mistaken but i only see 2 Dot spells.
    One which appears that you would not want to clip as it deals damage once it expires. (speculation)

That being said, Demonwrath makes the spec mobile and tbh looks rather powerful depending on how you interpret the wording.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by wooters View Post
    you're forgetting shadowflame which is also castable while moving AND generates a soulshard. for movement heavy fights, shadowflame is the go-to option.

I find it funny that Demo and Destro trees have soooo much fantasy its crazy but affliction is like " hey here is 3 demon talents and some shitty prismatic crystal and a shitty phantom aoe -.- LOL affi totally getting short end of the stick.

Deleted
    atleast its only 1 spec that gets shafted, unlike the start of WoD when the class in general got severely shafted.

atleast its only 1 spec that gets shafted, unlike the start of WoD when the class in general got severely shafted.
    true i cant wait until they both come out though excited ;D also destros artifact looks unfinished what i saw alot of the abilities said the same thing " rips open holes" so i cant wait to see the skull and scepter perks :]

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fearsom1992 View Post
    true i cant wait until they both come out though excited ;D also destros artifact looks unfinished what i saw alot of the abilities said the same thing " rips open holes" so i cant wait to see the skull and scepter perks :]
    yeah, they've added the "rips open oprtals" thing twice and chaotic instability isnt linked to anything. also the stats on the demo artifacts are most likely placeholder stats coz it doesnt give any spellpower and the amount of mastery is miniscule compared to the other items like 2925 mastery on the afflic and destro ones but only 142 and 148 mastery and crit, so they have to rework the demo artifact.

For those who skip the front page...it looks like the latest Alpha build will finally have a testable version of Demonology.

Demo is open on the new release!!!

Stood in the Fire
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyberthug32 View Post
    Demo is open on the new release!!!
    Oh really..?!

Yes, they just announced the patch. They released a lot more as well tuned a handful of others.

No Destro yet though.

Stood in the Fire
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyberthug32 View Post
    Yes, they just announced the patch. They released a lot more as well tuned a handful of others.

No Destro yet though.
    Yeah I just had a look. Shame we don't have any datamined info on the artefact. But alas. Guess I have something to do when that patch goes out. ^.^

Bloodsail Admiral DrIvoRobotnik's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Oh shit, here it comes boys! Demo unlocked! Anyone got a stream for it?

Some of these sounds really cool.

Artifact Traits (16)

NEW Dirty Hands Increases the critical strike damage of Hand of Gul'dan by 10%.
    Rank 2: Increases the critical strike damage of Hand of Gul'dan by 20%.
    Rank 3: Increases the critical strike damage of Hand of Gul'dan by 30%.
    Rank 4: Increases the critical strike damage of Hand of Gul'dan by 40%.
    Rank 5: Increases the critical strike damage of Hand of Gul'dan by 50%.
    Rank 6: Increases the critical strike damage of Hand of Gul'dan by 60%.

NEW Dread of Night Call Dreadstalker will summon a third Dreadstalker.

NEW Firm Resolve Reduces the cooldown of Unending Resolve by 20 sec.
    Rank 2: Reduces the cooldown of Unending Resolve by 40 sec.
    Rank 3: Reduces the cooldown of Unending Resolve by 60 sec.
    Rank 4: Reduces the cooldown of Unending Resolve by 80 sec.
    Rank 5: Reduces the cooldown of Unending Resolve by 100 sec.
    Rank 6: Reduces the cooldown of Unending Resolve by 120 sec.

NEW Imp Slap When Hand of Gul'dan critically strikes, it summons twice as many Wild Imps.

NEW Imp-to the Breach When your Wild Imp would expire, it instead charges the enemy and explodes.

NEW Infernal Furnace Increases the damage of your Wild Imps Firebolt by 10%.
    Rank 2: Increases the damage of your Wild Imps Firebolt by 20%.
    Rank 3: Increases the damage of your Wild Imps Firebolt by 30%.
    Rank 4: Increases the damage of your Wild Imps Firebolt by 40%.
    Rank 5: Increases the damage of your Wild Imps Firebolt by 50%.
    Rank 6: Increases the damage of your Wild Imps Firebolt by 60%.

NEW Legionwrath Increases the damage of Demonwrath by 10%.
    Rank 2: Increases the damage of Demonwrath by 20%.
    Rank 3: Increases the damage of Demonwrath by 30%.
    Rank 4: Increases the damage of Demonwrath by 40%.
    Rank 5: Increases the damage of Demonwrath by 50%.
    Rank 6: Increases the damage of Demonwrath by 60%.

NEW Maw of Shadows Increases the critical strike chance of Shadowbolt by 3%.
    Rank 2: Increases the critical strike chance of Shadowbolt by 6%.
    Rank 3: Increases the critical strike chance of Shadowbolt by 10%.
    Rank 4: Increases the critical strike chance of Shadowbolt by 13%.
    Rank 5: Increases the critical strike chance of Shadowbolt by 16%.
    Rank 6: Increases the critical strike chance of Shadowbolt by 20%.

NEW Open Link Increases the healing of Soul Link by 10%.
    Rank 2: Increases the healing of Soul Link by 20%.
    Rank 3: Increases the healing of Soul Link by 30%.
    Rank 4: Increases the healing of Soul Link by 40%.
    Rank 5: Increases the healing of Soul Link by 50%.
    Rank 6: Increases the healing of Soul Link by 60%.

NEW Sharpened Dreadfangs
    Increases the critical strike scaling of your Dreadstalkers by 5%.
    Rank 2: Increases the critical strike scaling of your Dreadstalkers by 10%.
    Rank 3: Increases the critical strike scaling of your Dreadstalkers by 15%.
    Rank 4: Increases the critical strike scaling of your Dreadstalkers by 20%.
    Rank 5: Increases the critical strike scaling of your Dreadstalkers by 25%.
    Rank 6: Increases the critical strike scaling of your Dreadstalkers by 30%.

NEW Siphon of the Man'ari Each summoned demon increases the mana gained from Life Tap by 2%.

NEW Stolen Power When your pets deal damage, you gain a stack of Stolen Power. At 100 stacks, your next Shadowbolt is increased in damage significantly.

NEW Summoner's Prowess Increases the haste and health provided by Demonic Empowerment by 3%.
    Rank 2: Increases the haste and health provided by Demonic Empowerment by 6%.
    Rank 3: Increases the haste and health provided by Demonic Empowerment by 10%.
    Rank 4: Increases the haste and health provided by Demonic Empowerment by 13%.
    Rank 5: Increases the haste and health provided by Demonic Empowerment by 16%.
    Rank 6: Increases the haste and health provided by Demonic Empowerment by 20%.

NEW Thal'kiel's Consumption Thal'kiel drains the life from your pets and unleashes a blast of Shadow damage at your current target equal to the life he stole.

NEW The Doom of Azeroth Increases the damage of Doom by 3%.
    Rank 2: Increases the damage of Doom by 6%.
    Rank 3: Increases the damage of Doom by 10%.
    Rank 4: Increases the damage of Doom by 13%.
    Rank 5: Increases the damage of Doom by 16%.
    Rank 6: Increases the damage of Doom by 20%.

NEW The Expendables When your Wild Imps die, other pets are inspired and gain 1% additional damage. This effect stacks up to 25 times.

I can't imagine imp slap stays a thing.

The expendables made me laugh, along with imp to the breach which just sounds fun.
    ..and so he left, with terrible power in shaking hands.

Quote Originally Posted by Soulzar View Post
    Some of these sounds really cool.
    There's some strong synergy with Dirty Hands, Imp Slap, and a couple of the other traits. If Imp-to the Breach triggers The Expendables then that's a strong combo, but it also kind of makes Implosion a bad talent choice unless you really need some AoE burst. I'm not sure how I feel about Thal'kiel's Consumption, which I'm guessing is the weapon's initial active perk. I'm also going to guess that Stolen Power is the weapon's passive effect. It sounds a little boring, but that's probably fine since Demo has a very rigid rotation.

Quote Originally Posted by Baconeggcheese View Post
    I can't imagine imp slap stays a thing.

The expendables made me laugh, along with imp to the breach which just sounds fun.
    Imp Slap just adds a heavy weight on Crit to Demo Locks, mainly combined with other targets

Stood in the Fire
    7+ Year Old Account
    So uh... do I need to make a new character to test a new artefact orrrrrr?

Also it seems that even attempting to damage stuff causes a critical error for me right now xD

Also... the stuff on the arterfact has made me a bit excited... maybe this summoner type demo will be fun after all...
    Last edited by Yorindesarin; 2016-02-11 at 05:43 AM.