10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Baconeggcheese View Post
    Dunno why that would matter, since it replaces your filler.

So you ever gonna stop just being salty all the time?
    Well if a couple of Imps are on 3s to despawn it might be better to pop another Demonbolt than use whatever other button.

And I have been pretty positive about Affliction, Frost and Fire on Mage look okay too.

Deleted
    They could always give us buffs with counters to show how many pets we have out. Duration of temp minions on a per minion basis is going to be Hell to track no doubt....

Quote Originally Posted by Liquidsteel View Post
    I'm not sure what it is, but something tells me we've been down this road before...
    Idd. Not to be bashing anyone, but that imp tracker was just awful imo. Hopefully it's gonna be easier to track next expansion.
    made by Shyama

Stood in the Fire
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by almara2512 View Post
    YES! my imp counter will make a triumphant return!!

i think it will depend tho coz they could add something similar to what they have in diablo 3 where the game automatically tracks how many pets your character have out so there is no real need for an extra addon.
    Even with the game tracking automatically. You'd still require a way to tell when your demons are despawning etc. The maximum DPS up time is efficient use of demonic empowerment and having as many imps as possible. If using demonbolt.. you'd want to know how many you have out (though beyond X number it becomes redundant to know). For example in legion I'd imagine I'll be tracking how many imps I have. Possibly if I can how long until my next imp despawns/the amount of imps despawning at the same time (in the case of a 5 shard HoG) when my dreadstalkers are despawning if demonic empowerment if up and if so on how many targets... (I have no idea how I'll do this but I'll figure a way). Basically all the stuff I feel will be relevant to min/max my gameplay.

Also anyway that blizzard gives us to track minions etc... will probably be dreadful.
    Last edited by Yorindesarin; 2015-12-01 at 04:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jessicka View Post
    Well if a couple of Imps are on 3s to despawn it might be better to pop another Demonbolt than use whatever other button.

And I have been pretty positive about Affliction, Frost and Fire on Mage look okay too.
    From the looks of things you'll use dogs on CD and hog to spawn imps in order to not be casting filler at resource cap... so unless they really fuck up the balance I'm not sure that'll be an issue.

Its hard to see your positivity, mostly just see really random complaints about likely non-issues.
    ..and so he left, with terrible power in shaking hands.

Stood in the Fire
    7+ Year Old Account
    From the looks of things you'll use dogs on CD and hog to spawn imps in order to not be casting filler at resource cap... so unless they really fuck up the balance I'm not sure that'll be an issue.

Its hard to see your positivity, mostly just see really random complaints about likely non-issues.
    Can I complain pleaseeeeeeeee?! WHERE THE HELL ARE MY WINGS BLIZZARD OMG!

I'm wondering how much of a playstyle change having the legendary helm can cause. I'm guessing that demons would become half GCD's? May not seem like much but the impact could make it so you have more time to focus on whats going on raid wise/using more important spells after the other 0.5 sec is up. That is if I remember right dogs take 1.5~ seconds to cast or some such?

Quote Originally Posted by Yorindesarin View Post

I'm wondering how much of a playstyle change having the legendary helm can cause. I'm guessing that demons would become half GCD's? May not seem like much but the impact could make it so you have more time to focus on whats going on raid wise/using more important spells after the other 0.5 sec is up. That is if I remember right dogs take 1.5~ seconds to cast or some such?
    If it affects Summon Dreadhounds and HoG it could very well be a must-have depending on how we get the legendaries. Being able to cast two core rotational spells on the move is simply too amazing to pass up on.

Stood in the Fire
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Duckz0rs View Post
    If it affects Summon Dreadhounds and HoG it could very well be a must-have depending on how we get the legendaries. Being able to cast two core rotational spells on the move is simply too amazing to pass up on.
    HoG it won't effect because HoG is not a demon? xD it should 1000000% effect dreadhounds. Else its a completely useless item more than likely. The damage increase would be the only thing making it worth while without it not effecting dreadhounds.

Dreadhounds being instant would be pretty smooth for pvp tbh, too many cast times will wreck the spec in that environment, sadly legendaries don't work :/

HoG it won't effect because HoG is not a demon? xD it should 1000000% effect dreadhounds. Else its a completely useless item more than likely. The damage increase would be the only thing making it worth while without it not effecting dreadhounds.
    It's main purpose in the Legion iteration seems to be summoning Imps, not dealing damage. Hence it could be considered a summoning spell. It's all speculation of course.

Stood in the Fire
    7+ Year Old Account
    It's main purpose in the Legion iteration seems to be summoning Imps, not dealing damage. Hence it could be considered a summoning spell. It's all speculation of course.
    Yes I know. But I'd believe blizzard will make it be on "demon summons" only. HoG being an actual spell and not a summon allows them to get around us just double spamming HoG no cast time (with the refill soul shard talent) and dropping an implosion with 15~ imps.

Yes I know. But I'd believe blizzard will make it be on "demon summons" only. HoG being an actual spell and not a summon allows them to get around us just double spamming HoG no cast time (with the refill soul shard talent) and dropping an implosion with 15~ imps.
    Fair point. Still lame

They're attached to he destro staff for some reason.

Don't think it'll work that way, if that helm stays as is I imagine it'll only affect our main demons. So if your felguard dies you can instant resummon it or whatever. I'm kind of scared they'll use it to add pet twisting back to the game with demos artifact... ugh...

- - - Updated - - -

Or y'know, your main sources of dmg doing 20% more dmg might be kinda ok too.
    ..and so he left, with terrible power in shaking hands.

Stood in the Fire
    7+ Year Old Account
    They're attached to he destro staff for some reason.

Don't think it'll work that way, if that helm stays as is I imagine it'll only affect our main demons. So if your felguard dies you can instant resummon it or whatever. I'm kind of scared they'll use it to add pet twisting back to the game with demos artifact... ugh...
    That would blow... Demo will be a cast fest... and its not like we can dreadhound 24/7 it has a 12 sec CD so :/

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ailil View Post
    not talking only about the size
    we have blizz saying that want us to go back to our roots to summon demons... then give us an animal

but you are right, this an mmo, we will never have a truly summoner of "waves of demons", especially not with wow ui and ai
    You haven't been playing very long then.

Quote Originally Posted by Ailil View Post
    i was silly and having my hopes up...
    And ignorant.
    100 Warlock
    100 Mage
    100 Priest
    100 Paladin

Quote Originally Posted by wholol View Post
    Dreadhounds being instant would be pretty smooth for pvp tbh, too many cast times will wreck the spec in that environment, sadly legendaries don't work :/
    What do you mean legendaries don't work? They showed skins for pvp version of Legendaries.

And yes dreadstalkers having a cast time, shard cost and cd is over the top. Having a cast time and a cd would be enough.

Deleted
    I'll think it will only be affect Summon Felguard, you'll use the helm fort the 20% Dmg boost.

Quote Originally Posted by Maeternus View Post
    What do you mean legendaries don't work? They showed skins for pvp version of Legendaries.
    You're confusing legendary items with the artifact weapons. Artifact weapon traits work universally because everyone has them and everyone is leveling them up. Legendary items are world drops and their special traits are disabled in arenas and battlegrounds, though not in world PvP.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirroth View Post
    You're confusing legendary items with the artifact weapons. Artifact weapon traits work universally because everyone has them and everyone is leveling them up. Legendary items are world drops and their special traits are disabled in arenas and battlegrounds, though not in world PvP.
    I am very sorry. Confused it. Thank you for clarification.

10+ Year Old Account

You don't think the overwhelming majority of the combat talents doing absolutely nothing is a problem? Well that's a matter of perspective, but hey keep on attacking me instead of defending the decision or explaining how what I'm saying is wrong.