How I want to feel playing Demo in Legion...

https://youtu.be/QgACcUDttQ0?t=54s
    If you are progressing through content just to obtain gear, you are doing it wrong. You, in fact, are doing it exactly backwards.
    You are the leader of the Black Harvest, go harvest some squirrels and crack some more nuts. Sir.

Any new footage of the artifact skull ingame?

Quote Originally Posted by Viggers View Post
    The entire spec's viability will probably revolve around this in both pvp and any non-single target pve environment. So, I am hoping that this will force Blizz to redo pet AI to the benefit of ALL pet classes. Which would be nice...
    Yeah, it's my only worry at the moment, hence why I asked for first-hand experience. Now that it's released I'm edging heavily towards Demo for the time being. Thanks for the videos, at least the effects look imposing already!

Quote Originally Posted by Nethlord View Post
    I've prefered Demo my entire 11 years with this game (even when it was a god awful spec) but this...DS with imps riding on their backs...I can't, i'm just grinning ear to ear right now.

Just from the surface (looking at talents, artifact abilities, etc...) I am stoked to play Demo. I'm not on alpha, but really this looks fantastic!
    Also, new animations for the Felguard and the coolest Artifact by far.

Keyboard Turner
    7+ Year Old Account
    As far as the Guardian AI goes, would it not work to just change say Call Dreadstalkers to a pet attack-like button while you have Dreadstalkers active and the ability is on CD anyway? People had a hard time with buttons changing with current demo but it seems like a sensible solution to me, especially since we've heard nothing about guardian AI fixes.

What are the transmog options like for the skull? Has anyone tried?

This isnt me, but artifact quest is live on twitch right now https://www.twitch.tv/gamerush

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by grizzlysaurusrex View Post
    What are the transmog options like for the skull? Has anyone tried?
    It now comes with a Dagger that can be transmogged. The item itself seems to be classified as an offhand, though it's not clear if it can be transmogrified or if that will affect the skull graphic.
    Steve Irwin died the same way he lived. With animals in his heart.

Quote Originally Posted by Liquidsteel View Post
    Has there been any word on the release windows for both raids?

What I didn't like about T17 was the extremely short break between Highmaul and BRF; it was what, 4-5 weeks for guilds in the top 100?

So for most guilds they will have cleared (or not cleared) Highmaul and have been thrust right into BRF almost instantly.
    Close. January 22nd was the 100th kill off imperator world(including asia). BRF was released first week of febuary... so just under 2 weeks.
    www.twitch.tv/rtrain

Free Agent! Looking for Guild for Legion!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rtrain View Post
    Close. January 22nd was the 100th kill off imperator world(including asia). BRF was released first week of febuary... so just under 2 weeks.
    We got Imperator January 12th and that was World 124th.

I think the list goes funny due to guilds disbanded or something on wowprogress.

But yeah, we had like 4 weeks...

Even without HoG or Life Tap and avoiding certain talents so I don't crash.... this spec is already SO MUCH FUN!

Stood in the Fire
    7+ Year Old Account
    Okay... So... Some how the class hall quest is even MORE bugged than when I did it as affi... I finally get to log in without critical errors. Having to start from the beginning of the scenario. Fair enough I guess... But Jubeka is bugged and won't be freed. Sigh.. Blizzard PLEASE just allow already created characters past this shitfest of a scenario to take the new artefact quest its really not hard...

I crashed like 8 times just trying to log in and accept the very first quest and gave up for a lil bit.

Anyone elses screen all weird and wide for some reason with no option to make it normal?
    ..and so he left, with terrible power in shaking hands.

Quote Originally Posted by Liquidsteel View Post
    We got Imperator January 12th and that was World 124th.

I think the list goes funny due to guilds disbanded or something on wowprogress.

But yeah, we had like 4 weeks...
    Ahh, that makes more sense . I just checked my kill date, the 13th which was world 126th apparently.

Either way it was pretty short for everyone, and top 100 is a pretty small window.
    www.twitch.tv/rtrain

Free Agent! Looking for Guild for Legion!

Stood in the Fire
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Baconeggcheese View Post
    I crashed like 8 times just trying to log in and accept the very first quest and gave up for a lil bit.

Anyone elses screen all weird and wide for some reason with no option to make it normal?
    Yeah this is just irritating me at this point... Like... How did they break something that didn't need to be touched... this much... since the last build... T.T And yeah I think my games also super widescreen.

Imp to the breach artifact trait:

Quote Originally Posted by Yorindesarin View Post
    Yeah this is just irritating me at this point... Like... How did they break something that didn't need to be touched... this much... since the last build... T.T And yeah I think my games also super widescreen.
    Welcome to the wonderful world of Game Development :P (or anything involving coding really). Hope there'll be a hotfix for you lucky few soon, can't wait to see what's in store once HoG and the other spells finally work!

Stood in the Fire
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rtrain View Post
    Ahh, that makes more sense . I just checked my kill date, the 13th which was world 126th apparently.

Either way it was pretty short for everyone, and top 100 is a pretty small window.
    As far as I'm aware the current rumours are that the first tier will release in the same type of window as Highmaul/BRF. Imo them releasing things the way they are is one half of the issue that causes a year of stale content at the end of the expansion... If they spread it out even slightly more... We'd have much better content (properly tested etc less bugs on live better thought out mechanics) and we would never have the issue of sitting around twiddling our thumbs for the last 8 or so months of the expansion.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Duckz0rs View Post
    Welcome to the wonderful world of Game Development :P (or anything involving coding really). Hope there'll be a hotfix for you lucky few soon, can't wait to see what's in store once HoG and the other spells finally work!
    Oh I know all about gamedev... I'm a games programming (just finished uni) but the fact of the matter is... that I don't get why they are touching things that were working perfectly fine to break them. The only thing I can think of is that they tried to fix the irritating green wall bugs... But touched more than just that somehow...

Quote Originally Posted by woodydave44 View Post
    Nice video, just unfortunate they went with the same 'get ready to constantly spam life tap' core feature of the build.

The artifact quest is just as buggy and crashes every few minutes as well... I've crashed at least 15 times since I started playing an hour or so ago