#TBT - Tea Party Republican Christine O'Donnell senate race ad "I'm not a witch!".

Basically she was running for senate to replace Vice President Bidens seat, and while campaigning, a video of her on Bill Maher leaked from years before.

O’DONNELL: I dabbled into witchcraft. I never joined a coven. But I did, I did. … I dabbled into witchcraft. I hung around people who were doing these things. I’m not making this stuff up. I know what they told me they do..

So she had to pull some damage control, and made ad anvertisement.

They called her a "bitch" she is making a joke out of it.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    They called her a "bitch" she is making a joke out of it.
    No, she said she was a witch on Bill Maher's old show.

But it's not 2010 (is it?), so why do we care about her?
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

why do people keep spreading these emotes?

15+ Year Old Account
    I dont really see how this is important
    Lunatics that are of no threat could just be ignored.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.