Page 31 of 33 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    I was just wondering...
    Shaman Enhancement with:
    - Windsong (...and increasing your attack speed by 50% for 15 sec)
    - Ancestral Swiftness (Increases haste by 10% and attack speed by 10% at all times)
    - Feral Kin (While the Spirits are active, your Haste is increased by 50% and...) that is the same Spirit Wolfes buff
    - and from Doomhammer: Wind Strikes (When Stormfury activates, you gain 3% attack speed for 3 sec)

Now imagine when windfury procs!

Deleted
    Is there somewhere a video for Enhancement animations? I've seen one for Elemental, but can't find something for Enh. Don't want to spoil the start of Legion for me, so watching an Enhancer play is not an option^^

10+ Year Old Account
    I have to say I'm super super hyped for the changes, loving everything in action and the theme of it.
    However, based on Artifact traits and how it plays, I think it's safe to predict that we are once more going to be kings of AoE (and maybe even Cleave), and quite a bit weaker on ST. I hope we don't get the same bag of tuning issues we had in our previous iteration.
    Edit: Enhancement, that is.
    Last edited by miffy23; 2016-01-15 at 10:49 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by miffy23 View Post
    I have to say I'm super super hyped for the changes, loving everything in action and the theme of it.
    However, based on Artifact traits and how it plays, I think it's safe to predict that we are once more going to be kings of AoE (and maybe even Cleave), and quite a bit weaker on ST. I hope we don't get the same bag of tuning issues we had in our previous iteration.
    Just edited in time. I was about to awake from the last /facepalm you caused.

I dont think that is a safe prediction at all when they havent done much tuning yet and a bunch of things are broken. For instance, Its hard to imagine Fury of Air will make it to live without a heavy nerf.

Quote Originally Posted by nazrakin View Post
    I dont think that is a safe prediction at all when they havent done much tuning yet and a bunch of things are broken. For instance, Its hard to imagine Fury of Air will make it to live without a heavy nerf.
    Fury of air 25-50% attack damage, if not, op for 7.0 up till 7.1 then nerf

Blizzard mentioned somewhere, maybe a tweet, that they wanted to make the gaps between niches smaller. So I don't think we'll have too much to worry about.

I'm not entirely sure where you're getting that from. I suspect Fury of Air is in for a major retuning, or being moved in the tree to be a much harder choice, since atm it's just bladestorm 2.0. Outside of that, our cleave isn't spectacular enough to make us "kings" (Crash isn't functioning properly, and is doing what was initially suspected, the 75% weapon damage, not 75% of the strike damage). Single Target on the other hand, we are crushing people (again number tuning) and are in the god tier of classes atm.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by wordup View Post
    I'm not entirely sure where you're getting that from. I suspect Fury of Air is in for a major retuning, or being moved in the tree to be a much harder choice, since atm it's just bladestorm 2.0. Outside of that, our cleave isn't spectacular enough to make us "kings" (Crash isn't functioning properly, and is doing what was initially suspected, the 75% weapon damage, not 75% of the strike damage). Single Target on the other hand, we are crushing people (again number tuning) and are in the god tier of classes atm.
    We'll see. Would be neat.

How is enhance survivability? Think they'll have solid xmog running capabilities?

I have not seen this mentioned anywhere, but is it me or does Windfury not have an animation currently?

Quote Originally Posted by Manu9 View Post
    I have not seen this mentioned anywhere, but is it me or does Windfury not have an animation currently?
    They changed it. Its a white wind effect now, you can really see it at your feet. Fury of Air has the old animation except its blue.

Quote Originally Posted by nazrakin View Post
    They changed it. Its a white wind effect now, you can really see it at your feet. Fury of Air has the old animation except its blue.
    Ah, I thought that was Windsong - not bad, but why change such an Iconic thing, probably the most iconic spell for Enha. I saw that it's a buff now? akin to Unleashed Air or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Manu9 View Post
    Ah, I thought that was Windsong - not bad, but why change such an Iconic thing, probably the most iconic spell for Enha. I saw that it's a buff now? akin to Unleashed Air or something.
    This is the second time they've changed. The original was awesome, no idea why they changed it then either. I've never liked the current one so I can get behind this new one if for no other reason than its fresh. It does look pretty cool when Doomwinds is going.

I noticed the buff too, Im not sure what the deal is with that.

Tier 1 - Spiritual Resonance
    Tier 4 - Landslide
    Tier 5 - Spiritual Affinity
    Tier 7 - Feral Kin

I like the way that these talents do not appear to be the best option in each tier but on the face of it have a lot of synergy together. Combined they look pretty tasty. In theory anyway.

Added benefit is that they're passives (personal preference of mine).

Deleted
    Haha, I found a mob that grants you 500 Artifact Power everytime you save it as a Shaman. This only works for shamans since no other class can trigger the event.

http://i.imgur.com/mkbS404.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/QQQ5mo8.jpg

Have fun

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MrMagicMan View Post
    Haha, I found a mob that grants you 500 Artifact Power everytime you save it as a Shaman. This only works for shamans since no other class can trigger the event.

http://i.imgur.com/mkbS404.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/QQQ5mo8.jpg

Have fun
    Confirmed working.

Quote Originally Posted by Hivey View Post
    Tier 1 - Spiritual Resonance
    Tier 4 - Landslide
    Tier 5 - Spiritual Affinity
    Tier 7 - Feral Kin

I like the way that these talents do not appear to be the best option in each tier but on the face of it have a lot of synergy together. Combined they look pretty tasty. In theory anyway.

Added benefit is that they're passives (personal preference of mine).
    Landslide I'd remove from that list since it's pretty much a passive 20% AP at this point, and is far superior to anything else in the tier.
    Feral Kin also has negative synergy with Resonance and Affinity as you have wolves up less often with it than without, netting a loss in MP/sec & haste, plus damage, as you're trading a 2min wolves going to 1min, for a 5min wolf going to 4min.

Is it just me or does Gust of Wind seem rather "meh"? At least from the videos so far, the jump distance seems kinda short.

Deleted
    Jump distance is 30y or so, but its too slow. You wont ever take it in a raid environment anyways.