Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Elemental BIS List?

Anyone have an Elemental BIS gear list? Can't find one anywhere.

Google elemental bis list 6.2 lol

Deleted
    Will this list be updated to account for heirloom trinkets?
    Last edited by mmoce04a3b2ccc; 2015-11-18 at 11:59 PM.

Would also like to know where the heirloom trinket fits in

yea i will look into that tomorrow dont think it will outgear any of the other, but we will see

Do you think the heirloom trinket will be worth using on Archimonde?

update: It turns out simcraft needs updating before it'll sim the heirloom trinkets correctly. They still work well in game (I have actual logs), but it means the numbers in my post will be incorrect.

Download simcraft.
    I've been running a few sims this morning. Heirlooms seem to be correct as of at least last nights build, but upgrades don't seem to be running yet.

This is specific to my gear. Your results may vary.
    Unless specified Gaze/Orb combo uses EM/UF/SET and Gaze/Core uses EM/PE/EF.
    Also, I'm comparing Mythic Gaze and Heroic Core.

Patchwerk fight I saw 3 dps (insignificantly small) difference between Gaze/Orb, and Gaze/Core. Without Demon target. With Demon target, Orb beat Core by 1.8k dps.

Lightmovement with Demon target saw Gaze/Orb about 3.7k dps above Gaze/Core.

Heavymovement (still with Demon target) was Gaze/Orb 3k dps above Gaze/Core.

and the final run I did was Beastlord (cause my guild is progging Mannoroth mythic at the moment) and well...

In all single target cases Orb/Core was never a good combination for me. always lost to the other 2.
    Last edited by Starsha; 2015-11-23 at 03:43 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Starsha View Post
    Download simcraft.
    I've been running a few sims this morning. Heirlooms seem to be correct as of at least last nights build, but upgrades don't seem to be running yet.

Patchwerk fight I saw 3 dps (insignificantly small) difference between Gaze/Orb, and Gaze/Core. Without Demon target. With Demon target, Orb beat Core by 1.8k dps.

and the final run I did was Beastlord (cause my guild is progging Mannoroth mythic at the moment) and well...

In all single target cases Orb/Core was never a good combination for me. always lost to the other 2.
    Humm ok, yea I figured as much...thanks for taking the time to look into that though!

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Oh, I thought the helm from Xhul was the BiS offpiece?

Quote Originally Posted by Hypasonic View Post
    Oh, I thought the helm from Xhul was the BiS offpiece?
    It is. Chest offpiece looks better in spreadsheets, but the offpiece helm sims better, and thus should be better in game.

But realistically, be prepared to go with either option.
    Tier chest requires Mannoroth, whereas Tier helm off kormrok and chest off Fel lord are easier to acquire. So most likely until your clearing 12/13 mythic, you'll be able to choose based on the higher ilvl items that you have available to you.

Also, while I'm here. It turns out simcraft needs updating before it'll sim the heirloom trinkets correctly. They still work well in game (I have actual logs), but it means the numbers in my above post will be incorrect.

Quote Originally Posted by Starsha View Post
    update: It turns out simcraft needs updating before it'll sim the heirloom trinkets correctly. They still work well in game (I have actual logs), but it means the numbers in my post will be incorrect.

Download simcraft.

Last time I used simcraft I saw in the rotation that it doesn't use unleashed and 2x elemental fusion to buff flameshock. Has this been fixed?

Quote Originally Posted by Omybad View Post
    Last time I used simcraft I saw in the rotation that it doesn't use unleashed and 2x elemental fusion to buff flameshock. Has this been fixed?
    Yes, for a long time now.

Quote Originally Posted by Omybad View Post
    Oh god, the hours I spent trying to optimise this >.<

Just to verify starsha, that's with M Gaze vs H Core right? Those are about what I'd expect between core & gaze for that comparison, but they should flip-flop with a mythic core.
    I love arguing! BRING ON THE TROLLS!

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...twiki/advanced - Contributor to Stormearthandlava.com

Correct.
    Sims didn't seem too abnormal to me with how they turned out. Tooltips of the procs and everything were correct. Keen to see how it looks once Simc is updated.

Sims update yet?

Deleted
    While i assume that the Multistrike enchant is better on a weapon, i've heard from people that Haste is actually better. Are they right?

Quote Originally Posted by Dotmore View Post
    While i assume that the Multistrike enchant is better on a weapon, i've heard from people that Haste is actually better. Are they right?
    You have to sim it but its been really close for me.