Deleted

Help with finding quests that gives buffs! Any quest from 1-100!

Hey!

I'm looking for ANY quest that gives you a buff when you accept it, feel free to help me find them quests so we can be buff kings!

Any quests, horde or alliance, lvl 1-100 is welcome

is this ironman type playstyle related?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by lazybum View Post
    is this ironman type playstyle related?
    No, i just wanna find quests that gives buffs when you accept them!

10+ Year Old Account
    Most of them are zone specific, if you were looking for stat increases..

But if you're looking at 'cosmetic' buffs, there is an Alliance only quest in Howling Fjord that will give you a permanent 'strange feeling' debuff as long as you keep the quest item in your bags.
    And during the Quel'dalar quest line there's something similar, but I can't recall what it was called.

Inn quests during Halloween? =p

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by taximals View Post
    Most of them are zone specific, if you were looking for stat increases..

But if you're looking at 'cosmetic' buffs, there is an Alliance only quest in Howling Fjord that will give you a permanent 'strange feeling' debuff as long as you keep the quest item in your bags.
    And during the Quel'dalar quest line there's something similar, but I can't recall what it was called.
    Thanks for the info!

Could you link the quests ? Even if they are zone specific etc. Makes it alot easier than me having to do all quests in like howling fjord to find that one

So if you know quests, please link them ^^

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Cookiecutters View Post
    Inn quests during Halloween? =p
    Thanks! But halloween enden

you gave me an idea:

https://www.google.hu/search?q=the+f...%22+%2Bwowhead

although it does not list that quest you posted...

10+ Year Old Account
    Alliance only:
    The Strange Feeling buff comes from Danger! Explosives and you need to loot (and keep if you're wanting the buff to follow) of the ore fragments. Annoying if you're running low on bag space.
    Keeping Extinguish the Fires quest in your log should give you a permanent 'firefighting gear' sitting on your characters back (Check the WoWhead screenshots) But I don't think there was a 'buff' that went with it. Just on your character.

Both factions:
    Simply keeping The Halls of Reflection quest from the Quel'delar quest chain in your log, it'll give you Quel'Delar's Compulsion debuff. The only annoying thing is it'll disappear if you enter Halls of Reflection, but just abandon and re-acquire after if you need to go in there.

An Argent Tournament daily A Blade Fit For A Champion has an item you can use to gain a buff Warts-B-Gone Lip Balm.

That's about all I can remember but there's probably a few more!

I am nit sure if it fits the discription, but theres a quest in Ogri'la in Outland that upon completetion will give you a speed buff for 2 hours.
    http://www.wowhead.com/quest=11080/the-relics-emanation

Madness will consume you!!!