Quote Originally Posted by Djriff View Post
    Yes.

Well so far, i'm crushing meters, however this is also a heroic group. When my guild raids tonight i'll know more for sure where we're roughly sitting. Although pulling 110k on manno with a ton of mistakes is kinda silly.
    What gear are we talking? I think I've done around 115k in WoD in 732. I expect fights are shorter now as well?

Ok rather than quote everyone and respond.

Yes i'll be streaming it at normal time in my sig.

I'm running the exact talents i recommend in the Shadow Guide i updated found here. I'm running StM, and just popped it on council and DC'd >> Guess our DPS is too much.

I'm running full Haste/Crit gear, currently have 31% of each.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jullyx View Post
    What gear are we talking? I think I've done around 115k in WoD in 732. I expect fights are shorter now as well?
    On council just now I was pulling 130k before I popped StM and DC'd.

Do the fights end before you get to die with StM ? If yes... that's awesome lol.

Homophobia is so gay.

Quote Originally Posted by Ilir View Post
    Do the fights end before you get to die with StM ? If yes... that's awesome lol.
    Honestly can't say. It was the first time i had the chance to pop it (Council) and I DC'd right as we started to destroy Dia.

Anyone having trouble with Void bolt and TMW? It's just not tracking it at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Doodledoo View Post
    Anyone having trouble with Void bolt and TMW? It's just not tracking it at all.
    Track Void Eruption, not Void Bolt.
    Had that issue with WA, assume TMW has the same issue
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

Anyone have a one button macro for void eruption, and mouseover void bolt? Or even just a working mouseover Void bolt. Thanks in advance.

7+ Year Old Account
    IDK if this was ever brought up but in a raid I was able to get to 100 insanity out of combat by spamming Shadow Crash.

Quote Originally Posted by Checkk View Post
    Anyone have a one button macro for void eruption, and mouseover void bolt? Or even just a working mouseover Void bolt. Thanks in advance.
    /cast [@mouseover] Void Eruption

That will do both

Any problem addons are having with Void Bolt is because it is a transform spell, Void Bolt itself does not exist. Use Void Eruption
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

7+ Year Old Account
    Also my aoe rotation is becoming more of VT'ing all targets then SWP and Shadow Crash - > VExp Instantly before Shadow crash lands. The burst of this is stupidly massive. But it does take time.

Quote Originally Posted by RsinRC View Post
    IDK if this was ever brought up but in a raid I was able to get to 100 insanity out of combat by spamming Shadow Crash.
    So inbefore 4 minute pull timers? Might as well teleport out to get the insanity

Quote Originally Posted by RsinRC View Post
    Yeah you can use that.. and then use a tome right before the pull and specc into bender/PI
    I thought of this too.
    And then i thought about building 5 shadow orbs and said fk it not this time.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Apero View Post
    So inbefore 4 minute pull timers? Might as well teleport out to get the insanity
    lol I mean you do still need to apply dots and all. A few Shadow Crashes before pull help decrease globals before entering VF at the least.

Worked like a charm, thank you very much!

So i looked into it and you can't merge threads like I was thinking as it'l keep everything sorted by date. I was going to move this entire discussion into the 7.0 thread, but honestly at 230 pages at max ppp it's probably a good idea to reset the page count lol. Closing this now, please continue discussion here.