Quote Originally Posted by Theed View Post
    Okay, I'm fucking sold. I don't care if I'm dead last on DPS, I want me some of that.

Quote Originally Posted by Annesh View Post
    Exactly what's trash about a pet that's up for 20 seconds every 45, that slows and reduces healing taken, and deals 60% of the target's hp?

The fact that it has 10 hp? Yeah, well, that's true....

But hey, at least Dispersion only heals for 50% of our health instead of 100%! Oh wait...

Well, at least Auspicious Spirits gives 10 insanit... hmmm

Alright look, it's pretty ugly, but there IS one upside:

At least my new mage main will get to relax and have a break anytime she meets a shadowpriest in pvp.

Kappa
    This. I am Lanfear from the WoW forums by the way. I believe we may have been conversing over the past few days over there

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by davesignal View Post
    Okay, I'm fucking sold. I don't care if I'm dead last on DPS, I want me some of that.
    Can we get an animated version to really get a feel for it?

Quote Originally Posted by Kretan View Post
    This. I am Lanfear from the WoW forums by the way. I believe we may have been conversing over the past few days over there

- - - Updated - - -

Can we get an animated version to really get a feel for it?
    I'll upload a vid and gif animation in about 4-5 hours when im back home. It also has a sound effect!
    <inactive>

I'll upload a vid and gif animation in about 4-5 hours when im back home.
    Thank you very much I appreciate it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kretan View Post
    Oh, hi you!

So what's your new main going to be?

It looks like the arrangement of our artifact talents changed with this build, according to the artifact calculator. The 'Mind Sear procs SWP/VT ticks' talent is now directly accessible from the starting talent, which is nice.

Quote Originally Posted by davesignal View Post
    It looks like the arrangement of our artifact talents changed with this build, according to the artifact calculator. The 'Mind Sear procs SWP/VT ticks' talent is now directly accessible from the starting talent, which is nice.
    Yes, and we are now bruteforced into taking useless pvp artifact trait "Tremble with fear" as well. Which could be avoided in previous builds. Same with Thoughts of Insanity.
    No more time wasted in WoW.. still reading this awesome forum, though

So they make stuff even worse...

... that's impressive.

Nerf Insanity regeneration across the board, while increasing Voidform depletion rate. Means an overall less Voidform uptime, you stay longer in your "no DPS phase", and your high DPS phase is more suspect to RNG and will align less with encouter mechanics. Brilliant.

Nerf Mind Flay's generation, making Void Corruption and Mind Sear as a filler even better.

I don't even have to talk about Surrender, that's just hideous how desperately you can hold onto a shit idea, and try to make it work, by making it even worse.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaesebrezen View Post
    I don't even have to talk about Surrender, that's just hideous how desperately you can hold onto a shit idea, and try to make it work, by making it even worse.
    Yeah I actually laughed out loud. Every single feedback post I've read that says anything about Surrender says it needs to be removed and no one's going to take it. Nobody likes it. And yet here are the developers, iterating on it, tweaking it and treating it like a real talent. Like, how can they be so dense?

It comes off as complete ignorance. I see the developers in a meeting having spent zero time reading our feedback, and that topic comes up:

"Okay this 10 minute shadow talent, it kills you?"

"Yeah"

"And it's a big DPS increase"

"Sure, I guess"

"Okay we have to make sure no one can abuse it by getting bres'd right after"

"Makes sense"
    Last edited by Annesh; 2016-02-11 at 10:13 AM.

Blizzard ve lied again about the shadow priest. Getting a total revamp and totally ignoring it.

Time to rerroll to lock.

Apparently they also destroyed Void Lord - it no longer gives the void form bonus to heals and shields.

Yet again the Shadowpriest developers are confirmed to be a bunch of idiot mongoloids WHO have no idea about the class.

1)Aparently they thought it was a good idea to fix that whole DoTs not giving insanity by putting it into the Tier Set instead of adding it into the DoTs themselves as people proposed. Not only that but aparently we have to pay a price in order to get that. Not only we need the full set but in order to get this we had to reduce the insanity generation of other spells. Why is that a thing?

2)No more bonus on heals and shields from Void Lord, Reduced Health from Dispersion from 100% to 50%, A Psyfiend which will probably die like in 1 hit, VE Healing for nothing

3)Mobility literally 0 with no ways to create space in pvp between you and the melees.

It's so nice that they bothered to read our feedback (sarcasm intended).

Guys calm down. The developers need SOMEONE they can beat up in pvp on their warrior alts while enjoying those sexy new animations they made for themselves.

Edit: One note of some significance is Void Torrent no longer has that 2 second cast time, it's just a 4 second channel. So there's that at least.
    Last edited by Annesh; 2016-02-11 at 11:41 AM.

Why should I continue to play World of Warcraft if everytime I enter a battleground I have no way to defend myself and beat my opponent?

Oh, hi you!

So what's your new main going to be?
    I'm holding out hope for fire mage

- - - Updated - - -

Guys calm down. The developers need SOMEONE they can beat up in pvp on their warrior alts while enjoying those sexy new animations they made for themselves.

Edit: One note of some significance is Void Torrent no longer has that 2 second cast time, it's just a 4 second channel. So there's that at least.
    THE BUFFS!

Voidform animated:

<inactive>

Mother of god...... Oo YES!

Longer VF duration = more tentacles... awesome
    Last edited by Malic; 2016-02-11 at 02:36 PM.

Voidform animated:
    And you still look like shit outside of it and at 0 Insanity.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaesebrezen View Post
    And you still look like shit outside of it and at 0 Insanity.
    Yeah, looks that way.

Commence the Twitter bombardment, all guns fire!

I actually think it's good we spend more time outside of Voidform, and I think it's good we don't have a talent that increases the damage bonus by a further 10%.
    That coupled with lingering insanity now lasting until your next voidform is gonna help a lot.

Now, Voidform is direct damage increase with a % modifier, while non Voidform still has a damage modifier but with haste.

If only they could make something useful out of Surrender to Madness...
    Or start an expansion by fixing broken mechanics with tier set bonuses...
    Last edited by Juicebox; 2016-02-11 at 03:05 PM.