Deleted

Any info on enhancement mobility or CC yet?

Hey,

Has anything been shared about improving shaman's cc and mobility in legion? Yesterday ret finally got a real gap closer (30y teleport), but nothing was mentioned about enhancement today.

Maybe they gave some hints on twitter or blizzcon panels? Too much info and I tend to miss a lot of it

Cheers

No, these previews are only about combat abilities. At Blizzcon (or more like a non-virtual ticket panel) wow q&a they answered some cc/mobility questions about some classes but there was nothing on shamans

10+ Year Old Account
    Considering that Pally's were once the least mobile class in the game, if they got something good then I hope that means Shaman will too. The pally teleport sounds awesome.... I wanted a "Spirit Leap" which was basically like a shadowstep, you port thru the astral plane next to an enemy, ally, or totem and also avoid the next attack against you. It would have been perfect, but now it seems less unique so prob won't happen.

Shaman need a proper mobility tool or gap closer. A simple, but partial fix, would be to make the Imp GW glyph baseline (the one that makes snares less effective). Since major glyphs are going away, this is a strong possibility. Having Imp GW is pretty useful for overall mobility and you can use it to close gaps or kite enemies away from you.

Something else to note is that they have FINALLY fixed totems and basically made Totemic Projection and Persistence baseline, so the totem talent tier is gone. That means we will get a newly themed tier of talents, and I hope it is mobility which has been a popular suggestion and is common with many other classes so it would make sense.

Deleted
    But dont forget: mobility will come at a price. They already announced that nearly every talent tier will have throughput talents so picking that mobility talent will cost us definitely something. There will be no complete mobility tier.

But i am sure they will have to bring something. Worst case? Spirit walk becomes a talent. Best case? We offer some damage for 1 or 2 mobility talents (hope they would be worth ).

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Pallies "gap closer" is a Talent. SO I would assume Shamans will likely get something talent wise.

They've only announced one talent so far, and have said that there would be multiple mobility talents spread across multiple tiers. So we probably won't know for sure until some time after Christmas.
    Diplomacy is just war by other means.