Deleted

Alliance [A] Silvermoon <Keepers of the Oath> 13/13M - Recruiting!

Keepers of the Oath is a 20 man mythic raiding guild on Silvermoon EU (Alliance). We are a mature social group of like minded raiders that strive for both good atmosphere and good progress. We have been around for about 9 years, originating on Earthen Ring and later moving to Silvermoon during Throne of Thunder. Our goal has always been to clear all relevant content at a fast rate, while keeping the fun and social part of raiding.

We are currently recruiting:
    Druid - Balance
    Monk - Windwalker
    Warrior - DPS
    Priest - Shadow
    Shaman - DPS
    Warlock

We are always looking for exceptional players. If you are skilled, dedicated and reliable, we will find a spot for you.

Raid times:

Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday 20:00-23:00 Server Time

Invites usually go out 15 min before the raid starts.

What are we looking for?

• You must be at least 17 years old
    • Relevant previous and current (mythic) raiding experience - and gear to match that experience.
    • High attendance and punctuality. We need reliable players for the few hours we are raiding each week in order to keep the roster and bench warmers minimal.
    • Reliable PC and Internet connection
    • Be able to join Mumble during the raids and be vocal when it's needed (microphone required).
    • Put time and effort into optimising your character
    • Be prepared for the upcoming bosses (tactic-wise)

What Koto can offer you:

• A friendly and stable raiding environment with progress at a steady rate
    • The chance to explore all PvE content WoW has to offer
    • We strive to maintain an atmosphere of integrity and respect, both to those inside and outside the guild.
    • A lot of stuff to do outside raids (alt raids, achievement runs, old raids etc.)
    • A home.

Previous and current progress:

13/13 Mythic HFC (Cutting edge)
    7/10 Mythic BRF
    7/7 Mythic Highmaul (Cutting edge)
    14/14 Heroic SoO

How to apply:

You can find the recruitment form on our site: http://koto.enjin.com/
    Guild rules: http://koto.enjin.com/forum/m/158263...56-guild-rules

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact one of our officers ingame:

Nannou (Arg#2653)
    Tenin (Tenin#2859)
    Rentarun (Rentarun#2884)
    Last edited by mmoc272e9f0b50; 2016-01-27 at 11:50 PM.

Now also looking for a resto shaman!

Deleted
    This is the part of your advertisement that stood out most for me.

"We strive to maintain an atmosphere of integrity and respect, both to those inside and outside the guild."

That is a very important aspect that many guilds lack. Guilds often seem to be "a good ole boys club" where favorites are played often. I am wholeheartedly against this. I believe that an individual should be judged by their merits and effort. After some recent very discouraging events where just this thing happed, I'm considering looking for a new guild. I sent Nannou a friend request and would like to talk with this person if possible.

Deleted
    Still recruiting!