Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    You had shitty parents.
    Yup. Leaving a 5 year old home alone is negligent at the very least. Shitty parents indeed.

Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer View Post
    and when a mother of 5 goes out clubbing instead of looking after her children you know that parenting is as shit as it gets.

also i hope they're taking all the children away from her, they need a chance in, life and with that ugly retarded selfish whale they stand no chance.
    They'll turn out like their absent father, and the cycle continues round and round again. Taking them away would work, if we didn't gut social services and essentially throw the kids in to negligent care.

Or we could just throw them in jail while he's 8. That's where he's going anyways. Actually scratch that. Maybe we should just execute him now. You think him being raised by jail is going to turn him in to an outstanding citizen? He's done. His life is going to be shit and he's going to cause strife to the world around him.

But remember, pushing birth control is murder.
    While you live, shine / Have no grief at all / Life exists only for a short while / And time demands its toll.

Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy View Post
    They weren't. They had eight years to figure out that beating the life out of a baby was wrong lol.
    Yeah, and if nobody teaches you that it is wrong and punishes you for it, you are no better than an newborn child in that regard.

Try raising a child and completely stay out of their matters unless it's to feed and water, and I am sure they can recite all the laws of the country you live in and tell right from wrong.
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

Prediction for the future

EDIT, nevermind. It must have changed since I saw the article I read because I definitely saw it as an 8 year old girl but apparently that was wrong.
    Last edited by EyelessCrow; 2015-11-11 at 06:05 PM.

Deleted
    Total responsability on the mother obviously.
    Jesus fucking christ what a gigantic scumbag.

You had shitty parents.
    Quote Originally Posted by dd614 View Post
    Yup. Leaving a 5 year old home alone is negligent at the very least. Shitty parents indeed.
    One shitty parent. My mom is not. Some children are quite independent at quite a young age by the way. Not everyone is the same.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

Okay, well i don't know how to argue against logic that good.

I guess humanity just survived the past few hundred thousand years by randomly guessing that beating babies to death was wrong.
    Pretty sure that's your argument to begin with. You think that, without a single proper point of reference, people automatically know it's wrong to beat babies to death.
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

Quote Originally Posted by shmee51 View Post
    American women
    European womens too.

- - - Updated - - -

You had shitty parents.
    Approved and signed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Linadra View Post
    One shitty parent. My mom is not. Some children are quite independent at quite a young age by the way. Not everyone is the same.
    If your mother agreed to let you stay home alone at 5, then she was a shitty parent.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by EyelessCrow View Post
    Not that it makes much difference but this "he" you keep referring to is a girl. It wasn't a boy that killed the baby it was an 8 year old girl.
    Awwww shit! The plot thickens!

This is a truly sad story. I'm only 24 now, but I know the day I have kids, I am dropping everything, and putting all my time and effort into my kids. How can someone's priorities be so skewed? How does someone's mind think, "I really have to go partying tonight, the kids can watch themselves." Ugh and the worse part is that she's an ugly beast. Like damn, why are you clubbing?

If your mother agreed to let you stay home alone at 5, then she was a shitty parent.
    My guess is, you haven't even experienced having a shitty parent, so you're just drawing conclusions out of thin air, without knowing anything about the circumstances.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

Quote Originally Posted by Revi View Post
    Feel bad for the kid. Yeah, he did it, but it's not his fault he has a horribly mother who made him like that.
    Can't blame parents for everything. Someone previously stated that the 8 year old hit the 1 year old multiple times, hence "beat to death". That would mean, at least in my eyes, the 8 year old knew what he was doing. If the 8 year old hit her once, then sure I could see him doing it because he didn't know what would happen, but he beat the 1 year old to death. He had to have an idea of what he was doing, a parent should be held responsible for leaving an 8 year old to look after a 1 year old, but the kid should also be held responsible. I don't know about being charged for murder, but definitely should be held responsible in some way.
    Last edited by Taeldorian; 2015-11-11 at 04:56 PM.

Not that it is sometihng I've devoted much thought to but does it take a lot to beat a 1yr old to death, would have thought a hard slap to the head could break the neck (note: could, not "would every single time"). Yes some kids are resilient and stuff but grown adults die to one punch...

Sorry if that comment was tasteless, just peopel were acting like the 8 year old battered her for ages, where it could in fact have been one or two hits.

Not that it makes it "okay" but like, it could have literally just been a reaction to the crying/frustration; and the 8yr old lashes out. I guess as its a murder charge they have intent to kill or what I don't know how US laws work in detail.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

Not really. That's more or less a strawman. I think that an EIGHT YEAR OLD knows its wrong to beat a baby rofl.
    If you don't teach the eight year old anything, how would the kid know any more than a newborn baby? Magic? Psychic powers? Memories from a previous life? Your brand of "logic", or serious lack thereof?

People are essentially empty canvas when they are first born, and if you don't teach them anything, they remain empty canvas. The age means absolute shit when it's all about the experiences.

We are talking about an eight year old, not a newborn.
    If violence was used to raise the eight year hold, he may just have been imitating his mother, i.e. hit to force obedience or as a punishement.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Linadra View Post
    My guess is, you haven't even experienced having a shitty parent, so you're just drawing conclusions out of thin air, without knowing anything about the circumstances.
    My guess is that you are unwilling to accept that not just one but both of your parents were shitty parents, so you've imagined some world where leaving a 5 year old home alone constitutes anything other than shitty parenting.

A 5 year old is not responsible enough to be left home alone and any parent that does so is a shitty parent. If you said that they popped down the shop for a few minutes and left you alone, then fair enough, but you didn't.

15+ Year Old Account
    Deathrow next eh
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

did you guys see the pics of the mother? does she look like a responsible person too you?

Meh a friend of mines parents used to leave him alone with their pet dog, that dog was a damn champion and much better then his real parents, damn i miss that dog.

Quote Originally Posted by EyelessCrow View Post
    Not that it makes much difference but this "he" you keep referring to is a girl. It wasn't a boy that killed the baby it was an 8 year old girl.
    I am confused, because the arcticle states: "When a 1-year-old girl wouldn't stop crying while her mother was at a club, an 8-year-old boy "viciously attacked" the toddler, beating her to death, police said. " and so on...