Would WoW/Warcraft Do Well With a Miniature Tabletop Game?

If Blizzard decided to take a note from Games Workshop and started making Warcraft miniatures and armies, do you think there would be interest? Painting your own models like Illidan/Alliance Footmen/Orc Grunts etc. ?

Rule books and strategies, physical terran boards?

it would probably be seen as a cheap way to grab cash. Also, if I'm not mistaken these games have a fairly small community, (not to mention warcraft was based heavily on warhammer anyway).

They had a miniature game for a while several years back, it was actually pretty fun. I wish they'd kept with it. Painting your own sounds super fun too though, I'd buy some just to paint up.
    No surrender! 70 Vanguard - The Star Forge

7+ Year Old Account
    I don't know about a warhammer style game, never played, though I watched quite a few back in college.

I have the WoW boardgame. Got it at a Books-a-Million store a few years back. Its pretty neat: fairly complex gameplay like War of the Ring or Axis and Allies. Set in northern Eastern Kingdoms pre-BC.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's been done although it's more of a hybrid minatures/card game.

https://boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/...iniatures-game

I'd be in for a good set of miniatures rules and some figures to paint although think this is a very fringe market in the U.S. Would do better in Europe I would think.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."

WoW does have tabletop board games.

They suck.

(source : i bought one for100euros 8-10 years ago, played it 2-3 times).