Thread: Swtor dungeons

Swtor dungeons

So I realize there are tactical Flashpoints, role-free dungeons. that not my cup of tea, it wasnt in gw2 and its not in swtor.

I am soon lvl 50 on my sith inq tank (got a 50 jedi sage from when swtor launched) - my question is: when will the "old" holy trinity dungeons come back? when can I queue for them?

or am I missing something, are all dungeons tactical flashpoints now?

I havent been able to find any "recent" information on this subject, most of the information is pretty old and not up to date. at least from the diff sites ive been checking out.

anyway, I really am loving this game again and all I wanna do is just run normal dungeons (or hardmode, all I mean by normal is just ones using the holy trinity)

any answer is appreciated.

Jimmyw

There is a little check box to turn off tactical dungeons. It's already in the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    There is a little check box to turn off tactical dungeons. It's already in the game.
    Oh shit, I never saw that. That pleases me greatly.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    there is no normal flashpoint anymore, only option are solo, tactical and hard mode. Only the hardmode version requires the trinity tank/heal/DPS.
    you can queue for hardmode as seen as you hit 50. you will be bolstered to 65.