Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Xeh.- View Post
    Does outlaw have 10000 abilities? It has like 4 finishing moves including SnD. Anyone can confirm which abilities are deleted/merged?
    Not that many, as of now it looks like
    Slice and Dice - stays unchanged
    Run Through - replaces evis
    Between the Eyes - ranged stun/replaces kidney
    DFA or Roll the Bones - talent does who knows what
    Saber Slash - Sinister/Revealing strike merge
    Pistol shot - " new" ability, its basicly dispatch without the execute part

High Overlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Texdawg View Post
    Four expansions since introduced, Suicide Spree still not redesigned... FeelsBadMan
    Seriously I don't get it. How bad are you if you die when using Killing Spree?

Quote Originally Posted by Paincake View Post
    So Gouge is now exclusive to Outlaw? Subtlety Rogues are the only one that ''do it from behind''. If any of the specs need Gouge, then its Subtlety combining it with positional requirement of Backstab.
    It'll just DR the sap you'll be practically spamming :P

Quote Originally Posted by Xaryen View Post
    Not that many, as of now it looks like
    Slice and Dice - stays unchanged
    Run Through - replaces evis
    Between the Eyes - ranged stun/replaces kidney
    DFA or Roll the Bones - talent does who knows what
    Saber Slash - Sinister/Revealing strike merge
    Pistol shot - " new" ability, its basicly dispatch without the execute part
    We have between the eyes AND kidney shot. Its very messy.

Deleted
    Love the changes, every specialization will be unique and very fun and good to play. Can't wait to see more of the class.

15+ Year Old Account
    Is it me or what..

Why is there ice on the daggers ?! Makes no sense to me at all..

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Turisten View Post
    Well shit happens during the spree, i'm not getting killed (often) but sure get damage that would otherwise be avoided.

the problem isnt that you die using it, the problem is that you cant use it because you'd die.

High Overlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by shaunika123 View Post
    the problem isnt that you die using it, the problem is that you cant use it because you'd die.
    What's the difference?
    I have never died using it. Well, not never. I died using it first time I was on Thaddius. Other than that, what can really kill you?

Quote Originally Posted by Xeh.- View Post
    We have between the eyes AND kidney shot. Its very messy.
    Not likely https://twitter.com/WarcraftDevs/sta...90443516112896
    I can't even see it in the database now, though all of this is just really early datamining so I wouldn't make much of it even if it was there.

What's the difference?
    I have never died using it. Well, not never. I died using it first time I was on Thaddius. Other than that, what can really kill you?
    mythic hansgar and franzok

GL using it there EVER

it's also a death sentence in CMs quite often

or on xhul horac? imps are down and you got KS for big aoe dmg? well tough shit you cant use it cos you might jump on the shadowfiend guy and explode your entire raid.
    Last edited by shaunika123; 2015-11-23 at 06:09 PM.

What's the difference?
    Against any boss that can potentially do something you have to move out of, it can kill you and/or the entire party/raid if used at the wrong time.

E.g. any boss that casts a debuff that has to be moved away from the boss or party, a boss that does a debuff that involves you being linked to another player, a boss that does a whirlwind or any sort of 360 degree hit, etc.

High Overlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Sounds to me like you can't time a skill that makes you unable to move for 3 seconds.

Sounds to me like you can't time a skill that makes you unable to move for 3 seconds.
    No, as Shaunika pointed out earlier, it isn't about actually dying to it. The whole point is that it is a shitty ability that you have to delay using and/or can't use when you get a nice proc lineup, etc. Because it has the potential to kill you or wipe a raid. It is also an ability that is a core part of your damage. That is awful, a damage CD like that shouldn't be a question of "Can I do my normal damage now, or will I potentially kill myself and others?".

The spec is built around trying to reduce the CDs of your dmg CDs as much as possible so you can use them as often as possible in a fight. Which makes a cooldown that can kill you or even wipe the raid pretty dumb with that design in mind. It's not AotD with a 10 minute cooldown, you'll want to use it like every minute.

Quote Originally Posted by Xaryen View Post
    Not likely https://twitter.com/WarcraftDevs/sta...90443516112896
    I can't even see it in the database now, though all of this is just really early datamining so I wouldn't make much of it even if it was there.
    Do you have ANY idea of how much I love you right now? Like how much? Ok, imagine your whole family.. I love you more.

Thanks dude, I know its early but I dont want my bars loaded with abilities.

you shouldnt have an ability in your skillset that you cant use when its the best dps wise

literally NO OTHER ABILITY is like that in the game
    no other ability is like: well ok if i use it now ill die even though it'd do the most dmg now.
    the whole spec is about using it as much as possible because eviscerates reduce its cooldown but on a lot of fights you just cant

sounds to me like you're a moron who doesnt even raid high end content and has no idea how KS actually works.

Deleted
    Sounds to me like you never saw a Mythic boss or never been doing Challenge Modes (for example, Grimrail + suicide spree), or just trying to act like elitist with autism.