View Poll Results: What do you think of the changes to Rogue

Voters
226. This poll is closed
  • Really hyped want Beta now!!!

68 30.09%
  • Look good but must wait for more info, like talents.

109 48.23%
  • Don't like them at the moment, however open minded enough to wait on how talents with change things

37 16.37%
  • Hate them you broke my class.

12 5.31%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Assassination and Outlaw I feel are in a good place. Sub feels like it is back to WotLk Beta state.

An uncertain rotation, a new DPS cool down it must be balanced around. Lots of unknowns.

This poll is like

Poll - what is your favorite dessert?

1) Chocolate

2) Dark Chocolate

3) Milk Chocolate & Dark Chocolate together

4) I hate Chocolate

Might want to make some better options, this poll is pretty one sided.

IMO I would of liked to of seen Assassination go back to what it use to be originally. Not 100% dependent on poisons and dot damage. Not sure what I think of Sub, seems any specials will knock you out Stealth with shadow dance.
    Last edited by Valkaneer; 2015-11-13 at 12:03 AM.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    No salt from me that's for sure. I'm not sure about and will remain neutral on the Subtlety spec (which has always been my favourite from Vanilla) since the changes could be good, could be bad. I can't quite picture how smooth the rotation will feel or if there will be good enough burst from the spec.

However, Assassination and Outlaw look cool. Straightforward rotations that feel different from each other, and have different emphasis. I do like how they have emphasized poisons for Assassins, but I hope there will some cool new poison stuff to work with. When I read the description, I was half expecting the rotation to require a large ramp-up time, in line with the whole poisons working subtly and them BAM together with bleeds, bring on the pain.

That doesn't seem to be the case unfortunately, but the spec looks solid enough for now. I probably won't use it much, because for direct combat, Outlaw is looking cooler. Plus new animations I'm assuming

Really curious how the talents will play out. We'll see soon I suppose. Overall, the changes weren't as drastic or extensive as hyped up, but they're good changes for now, and looks like it'll finally bring me back to playing a rogue primarily.

Quote Originally Posted by Mavecryst View Post
    However, Assassination and Outlaw look cool. Straightforward rotations that feel different from each other, and have different emphasis. I do like how they have emphasized poisons for Assassins, but I hope there will some cool new poison stuff to work with. When I read the description, I was half expecting the rotation to require a large ramp-up time, in line with the whole poisons working subtly and them BAM together with bleeds, bring on the pain.
    It is literally current Assassination with garrote added and dispatch removed.

A little disappointed we didn't see any bold or daring changes that they said were coming, but I'm going to let myself be dragged into talents will fix it this expansion
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

Deleted
    Seems more of the same, for combat its a lot of renaming and a new procc ability thrown in.
    Sub seems a bit flattened out at a glance.
    Sin seems about the same, with an added 4s bonus damage window at the start of every envenom.
    Hard to say with the omissions on stuff like Bandits Guile, killing spree, find weakness, if sang veins is replaced by some shadow based equivalence.
    Only just read the class thingie, so oblivious to anything mentioned outside of that.

Not very excited about it atm, but we´ll see how it all plays once it comes out.
    The removal of dual spec is very exciting though, being able to play any spec at any given time is great, not having to choose 2.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Feali View Post
    This. We were (and I'm using this word cautiously) promised huge changes "like petless Hunter". What we got was a merely a recoloring. Maybe I'm at fault for having too high expectations but Blizzard didn't help with telling me the changes would be huge. So far I'm disappointed and from what I've seen the talents won't save that.
    we have to bear in mind though that this is supposedly a very "basic" look into the new class themes. now I will be proper salty ifthe talents are all thing that were base line in WoD. and no new innovative talents.

not a rogue main but they look ok, i just wish they would have full physical range on one spec...
    Member: Dragon Flight Alpha Club, Member since 7/20/22

I am primarily an Assassination player and I don't like the chan...wait what changes?

Closing. Legion discussion is already running in 4 different threads.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.