Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    sushi, stuff is so disgusting.

Guts, and organs. My ex roommate used to bring chitlins back from his visits with his family. I'm all for nothing going to waste, but that's another reason we domesticated dogs, to eat what we don't.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    Im Jewish I cant hate Chinese food.
    Do you stay Kosher? Because the Chinese love their pork. Certain parts of China more than others though! (And well westernized Chinese food is a little different from the traditional stuff. But I can vouch for the made-in-China stuff being pretty damn good, albeit a lot spicier than one would probably imagine. At least in Sichuan)

Half of the worlds pigs live in China, which is a pretty strong testament to how much they love their piggy meat.

Seafood. I'm allergic to fish, but i hate pretty much everything that comes out of the sea. Other than that broccoli and really spicy food.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anrai Shannon View Post
    Do you stay Kosher? Because the Chinese love their pork. Certain parts of China more than others though! (And well westernized Chinese food is a little different from the traditional stuff. But I can vouch for the made-in-China stuff being pretty damn good, albeit a lot spicier than one would probably imagine. At least in Sichuan)

Half of the worlds pigs live in China, which is a pretty strong testament to how much they love their piggy meat.
    Im New York non religious jew :P Very common brand. Nah I do not stay Kosher.

Its the smell that gets me. I also dislike mushrooms, but it was because I loved Mario as a toddler and I always thought they were toads. Now its because they taste bad.
    Tbh, I believe people who hate the strong "taste" or "smell" of certain foods, like mushrooms and fish, have just never gotten the pleasure of having someone marinate and season the ingredients properly.

I used to hate mushrooms, until I went to a korean restaurant which had this mushroom dish as their specialty, and the special sauce used to dress the mushrooms really cut out the strong taste of mushrooms which I hated, yet brought out a really palatable nutty mellow taste.
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

Prediction for the future

Im Jewish I cant hate Chinese food.
    lollll christmas meal

Overly spicy food and tomato.

Sushi, Olives, and any type of potato salad

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Phayde View Post
    Guts, and organs. My ex roommate used to bring chitlins back from his visits with his family. I'm all for nothing going to waste, but that's another reason we domesticated dogs, to eat what we don't.
    If they're done well Chitlins can be pretty tasty! But if you're not keen on them then I can understand why you'd be unhappy with your then roommate bringing them back and preparing them in your shared kitchen, haha.

But that can't be worse than what happened to me when I was staying in China earlier this year - I opened the fridge in my shared apartment to find a whole, skinned pigs head staring out at me.

My most disliked food is basically all liquorice stuff.

7+ Year Old Account
    Raw onion. F that crap man. Like, the ones that are very odorous. Just thinking about it.. dear god.

And anything that has a weird texture. I can't describe it, but there's an intrinsic texture to foods and certain ones make me cringe lol
    Last edited by DocHibb; 2015-11-12 at 07:58 PM.
    You are not machines! You are not cattle! You are men! You have the love of Humanity in your hearts!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    What exactly was the bet I made with the Klingon sex workers?

I hope someone doesn't sig this post...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dd614 View Post
    lollll christmas meal
    and a movie!

Olives and Water Chestnuts
    I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Shellfish. Absolutely disgusting in every way possible.

As for specific foods, I can't stand cheese and tomatoes.
    There's a whole lot more, but I would need several pages if I were to be specific.

15+ Year Old Account
    Fish I guess. I eat a lot of fish (3-4 days a week) that I think is good, but there's a lot of fish dishes I really don't like.

Overcooked asparagus. Asparagus should be firm not limp.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Mac and cheese, it along with beans were pretty much the only thing we ate until I started kindergarten. The smell even makes me a little nauseous now.
    When work feels overwhelming, remember that you're going to die.

Quote Originally Posted by PosPosPos View Post
    You remind me of a friend who said he hates mushrooms, but had never actually eaten one, so one day at a gathering we served him mushrooms without telling him what they were, and he said the vegetable stalks were delicious.
    My friends tried to do that with me and shrimp at a super bowl party a few years back. I didn't even have to taste it to know I knew as soon as I could smell it.

I can handle cream of mushroom soup but that gamy taste is just blegh if it's mushrooms on a pizza or something.