Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    According to the OP, he claims to have had sources that told him it was happening. Not sure why misinformation has to be countered with further misinformation. At the very least you can demand to see his sources...

- - - Updated - - -

Hence the suggestion to PM me... /facepalm
    Did he pass on this false info to the police or was posting it to the campus blog enough for him? Has he passed on the names of these people to the police so they can investigate these people inciting panic?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Garnier Fructis View Post
    Read the article:
    I've already pointed that out, but it looks like people will just ignore it and pretend the correction is for no reason. Ironically, blinders involved here are pretty clear...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by phitness View Post
    Did he pass on this false info to the police or was posting it to the campus blog enough for him? Has he passed on the names of these people to the police so they can investigate these people inciting panic?
    I don't believe so, based on the OP. It's why you quoted me saying that I think his source reveal needs to be demanded.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    I've already pointed that out, but it looks like people will just ignore it and pretend the correction is for no reason. Ironically, blinders involved here are pretty clear...
    Yes, yours are very clear. Please write me a 400 word essay on "tunnel vision." You can even PM it to me if you feel stupid after that last post.

Infracted
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2015-11-12 at 11:26 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Venant View Post
    I feel bad for all those 'protesters' at the Trump rally, it's like the real life equivalent of making a 40 man raid in WoW and not having the boss spawn, thereby denying them a chance at looting.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    That's a nonsense argument that ignores what words mean.

Quote Originally Posted by Luxxor View Post
    Yes, yours are very clear. Please write me a 400 word essay on "tunnel vision." You can even PM it to me if you feel stupid after that last post.
    What was wrong about what Felya said? They just pointed out someone said this guy wasn't asked to resign, when he actually was according to the OP...
    Quote Originally Posted by Deleth View Post
    Ah come on Granyala, there's several possible reasons for it. A few that would get us banned here like pointing out a deficite in his mental capacity.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oktoberfest View Post
    Man I swear, every time someone uses the term 'Critical Thinking' I want to pop em in the mouth.

This is a genuine question, but is this connected to this ?

http://www.reuters.com/article/2015/...Iez5TfcheYz.97

Quote Originally Posted by Bapestar View Post
    Did he actually make it up or was it a honest mistake? Seems to me like the OP is trying to stir shit up just for shits and giggles. You guys compare this to the other incident but in this case he apologized one day later, while it took a week for the president to address the issues in the other incident.
    We can't really say, considering I see nothing about him describing what he saw that lead to such an incorrect assumption. Some guy in a pointy white hoodie?

Of course if he does come out and say something like that people will just accuse him of lying. I have no way of verifying it either way.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

Post above ? Two dudes were really arrested for sending false threats ?

Ahem, post 27 ? Threats were made. (Or I suppose that ''sending threats to kill blacks on campus'' is a form of satire)
    Last edited by sarahtasher; 2015-11-13 at 12:25 AM.

I would say here that it's pretty hard to make the difference between those two kind of threats.

Quote Originally Posted by Bapestar View Post
    Seems to me like the OP is trying to stir shit up just for shits and giggles.
    What is funny is I know your angle. I don't think anyone else has connected the dots, but I did a while ago.

When False Flag tactics are adopted by the populace, you know it's a fucked situation. These are becoming more common, as people have learned all it takes to get some media attention and the system rolling is staging a boogeyman operation.

His apology seems more like the kind that little kids give when you catch them stealing and they're not sure what to say so they blurt out what sounds good to cover their ass.
    The Fresh Prince of Baudelaire

Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

Eat meat. Drink water. Do cardio and burpees. The good life.

Okay, so you don't think that sending death threats over the Internet (and racial ones) is serious ''because they did not do it'' ?

Quote Originally Posted by sarahtasher View Post
    Okay, so you don't think that sending death threats over the Internet (and racial ones) is serious ''because they did not do it'' ?
    Well BLM activists get away with it...oh yea they're black.
    Quote Originally Posted by Selastan View Post
    Chocolate and cocaine come from the same plant, after all, and chocolate isn't illegal.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    There's nothing about affirmative action that is "racist".

Deleted
    He dindu nuffin.

Infracted
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2015-11-13 at 05:05 PM.

Shocking developments from the regressive left doing something stupid again.

They're a plague upon liberals, it's so frustrating.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

As someone who kind of was following this shit, the other night when they said there was KKK marching on campus and throwing bricks at windows SEEMED very suspicious with zero videos or pics. It seems some people are intentionally trying to spread misinformation to fear people or (Conspiracy alert) to subvert the movement of what's trying to be accomplished by the student protesters (we know there were right-wing groups trying to incite riots in Ferguson).
    Using a group to scare people is lame, but since it's the EXACT same thing that Donald Trump and most republican leadership, conservative media does, can you really blame them?

Lastly, if there were no threats how come three people were arrested for making threats??

Don't have picture of other guy
    http://www.ksdk.com/story/news/educa...zzou/75563990/
    http://www.ksdk.com/story/news/crime...eats/75668464/