Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by supertony51 View Post
    Lol uh oh, you just smacked the sacred cow of a lot of the mmoc community, this will be fun
    Some will have the time and will to educate people like that, I'm not one of them
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

Herald of the Titans RaoBurning's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bighud44 View Post
    So your saying that pollution has nothing to do with climate change? I think your kinda proving the argument for people who don't believe in climate change by basically stating that what people who believe in it are saying is the biggest cause of it?

- - - Updated - - -

Do you have any proof at all the climate change occurs? And before you answer take into account that for every so called "study" you can post, 10 can be found refuting it....
    I'm going to save Endus a whole lot of hassle and just point to these old threads where he, and others, handily tackle just about every question/objection/myth/talking point one can raise about the subject. It's a lot to read, and an astute observer will notice some fun-filled patterns.

Thread 1, thread 2, thread 3. Enjoy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    This is America. We always have warm dead bodies.
    if we had confidence that the President clearly did not commit a crime, we would have said that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    In their defence they didn't say the studies refuting it were 'credible', just they exist.
    True. Still, I don't think there's 10 opposing for every 1 supporting.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, China has a pollution and smog problem.

This is the reason WHY they are investing so much into improving things, funnily enough.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Iphie View Post
    It depends on how you define a 'study'.

"Had a look outside my window, been raining all day, climate ain't changing. That's that debunked. Now onto dinosaurs..."

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Iphie View Post
    http://www.conservapedia.com/ will probably provide that. The haven for uneducated idiots.

The global warming theory is the liberal hoax[2]
    The first few words make a promising start.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

I wonder how many health related issues people have because of this, Asthma etc..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    It depends on how you define a 'study'.

"Had a look outside my window, been raining all day, climate ain't changing. That's that debunked. Now onto dinosaurs..."
    In fairness that is compelling evidence. In other words I see your point about defining.

Quote Originally Posted by Bakis View Post
    http://www.conservapedia.com/ will probably provide that. The haven for uneducated idiots.

The first few words make a promising start.
    I went there once, I was horrified at how devoid of facts some topics were.

7+ Year Old Account
    China is the highest CO2 emitting country in the world, it is an over-populated environmental disaster.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RaoBurning View Post
    I'm going to save Endus a whole lot of hassle and just point to these old threads where he, and others, handily tackle just about every question/objection/myth/talking point one can raise about the subject. It's a lot to read, and an astute observer will notice some fun-filled patterns.

Thread 1, thread 2, thread 3. Enjoy.
    To add to all that, a new visual piece that I quite like;

http://www.bloomberg.com/graphics/20...ing-the-world/

Tracks the major vectors, including the things deniers always bring up, like solar cycles, and plots them against observed temperature. Then combines them all in a final set of graphs, where the total matches the observed trend pretty much exactly. The only factor that's been increasing at any significant rate, of course, is human emissions; all the rest are either constant or declining; they drag the effect of human emissions downwards.

7+ Year Old Account
    Oh and even if climate change wiped out 1/3rd of arable land, there would still be enough to sustain several billion people. Advanced countries will beat climate change!
    Last edited by PC2; 2015-11-13 at 03:50 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PrimaryColor View Post
    Oh and even if climate change wiped out 1/3rd of arable land, there would still be enough to sustain several billion of people. Advanced countries will beat climate change!
    Climate change is a gentleman, it respect national borders. Mr Ocean is especially respectful.