Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    New escape, new possible trading standards issue:

Quote Originally Posted by renn View Post
    New escape, new possible trading standards issue:

Took me 7 tries to get an opener that wasn't complete dogshit with the enemy starting with 2 6/6's. You're gonna struggle on defining whether that's difficulty, but it's only easy when you get a good hand. Standard fare when compared to bosses like razuvious.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Raiju View Post
    Took me 7 tries to get an opener that wasn't complete dogshit with the enemy starting with 2 6/6's. You're gonna struggle on defining whether that's difficulty, but it's only easy when you get a good hand. Standard fare when compared to bosses like razuvious.
    I got it on the second try, you just have to use in first turn the draw cards, then you likely get the 3dmg aoe and it is basicaly gg.

Quote Originally Posted by Spanish4ever View Post
    I got it on the second try, you just have to use in first turn the draw cards, then you likely get the 3dmg aoe and it is basicaly gg.
    (That requires you to get any draw cards first 2 turns), which I didn't get 6 games in a row.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

10+ Year Old Account
    Coin + doomsayer. You've pretty much won at that point.

Deleted
    Managed to beat all of the heroics bar the staff one in 1-2 goes so far.

Had a lot more trouble in Blackrock, found this adventure to be pretty stupidly easy in comparison, but I'll take that over maloriak's shit.