Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Haven View Post
    In case you didn't know, sanctions have been sectoral for over a year now... That's first. Second, sanctions "against only specific companies" targeted companies that make up for the biggest share of Russia's economic backbone, like Gazprom.
    Given that Russia's exports are 2/3s liquid hydrocarbons, it is easy for a few sanctions to add to the major drop in oil prices.

10+ Year Old Account
    another fun story from CNN. So love it. "Russian economic dead". Ye, for several years. Just curios how ppl still live here. And how they reduce their world debt every year if they have no money to do it because cannot sell any oil? So mysterious country....oh well, it isn't. We just have very pathetic and unprofessional "experts" from US/EU. Who loves to manipulate with numbers. Probably they can explain where Russia takes money for all this rockets, space engines and small war in Syria. Where they made more bombardments with more efficient during 1 month than all 30 countries of western coalition together during year. How this beggarly country with "lethal blow to Russia's economy" doing something like that? Just curios. Maybe they simply print dollars like USA do every day? Oh, well they can't do that. So.....HOW????

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Visor View Post
    another fun story from CNN. So love it. "Russian economic dead". Ye, for several years. Just curios how ppl still live here. And how they reduce their world debt every year if they have no money to do it because cannot sell any oil? So mysterious country....oh well, it isn't. We just have very pathetic and unprofessional "experts" from US/EU. Who loves to manipulate with numbers. Probably they can explain where Russia takes money for all this rockets, space engines and small war in Syria. Where they made more bombardments with more efficient during 1 month than all 30 countries of western coalition together during year. How this beggarly country with "lethal blow to Russia's economy" doing something like that? Just curios. Maybe they simply print dollars like USA do every day? Oh, well they can't do that. So.....HOW????
    Its easy, Russia is using cheap unguided weapons with no concern for civilian casualties with Forward Air Controllers telling them what to hit while targeting every group that isnt Assad.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Haven View Post
    In case you didn't know, sanctions have been sectoral for over a year now... That's first. Second, sanctions "against only specific companies" targeted companies that make up for the biggest share of Russia's economic backbone, like Gazprom.
    really which sector wide ones are those and how did they do more than the oil price drop

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellhound View Post
    Its easy, Russia is using cheap unguided weapons with no concern for civilian casualties with Forward Air Controllers telling them what to hit while targeting every group that isnt Assad.
    Any real evidence? Because I know about blasted hospital by US air forces. And still didn't see any facts about casualties in Syria from Russian air forces. Except few fakes from CNN from "anonymous source from unknown location". Maybe u know any?

Also do u really think this rockets that was launched from Caspian Sea cost cheap? Rockets which cannot be detected by Europe anti-air systems and can fly over 2500km? If it cost cheap I have bad news for all countries in range. But if count from Russia border - all EU countries inside of this circle.
    Last edited by Visor; 2015-11-16 at 05:27 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Any real evidence? Because I know about blasted hospital by US air forces. And still didn't see any facts about casualties in Syria from Russian air forces. Except few fakes from CNN from "anonymous source from unknown location". Maybe u know any?

Also do u really think this rockets that was launched from Caspian Sea cost cheap? Rockets which cannot be detected by Europe anti-air systems and can fly over 2500km? If it cost cheap I have bad news for all countries in range. But if count from Russia border - all EU countries inside of this circle.
    https://www.hrw.org/news/2015/10/09/...kill-civilians But I am sure you will dismiss it as propaganda.

The missiles (not rockets) are no more advanced than US Tomahawks of the 90s. They also only fired a small number of them, while conduction most air strikes with conventional iron bombs

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellhound View Post
    https://www.hrw.org/news/2015/10/09/...kill-civilians But I am sure you will dismiss it as propaganda.
    Guy who live in thousands km from Syria talks about casualties? Ofc it propaganda. How he can even know anything lol? Do you ever think about this? How. He. Can. Know. Anything?
    I have hundreds photos from bombed Hospital. Many evidence of ppl who was here. Their reports etc. What I see in your link? NOTHING. Its hard to call even propaganda. This is dumb shit for dumb ppl.

"local residents said" - hello fakes for idiots. In any decent edition you ALWAYS get a name, address and probably even phone if you call to director of this magazine and ask about it. So you can go and check all evidence pretty easy. Like how it was with destroyed hospital. If you was born in Albania I probably can forgive you so strange attitude to facts. But most likely you are not :/. And this is pretty sad when EU ppl have so absolutely flat brain without even basic skills of facts checking.

So show me facts from this link that I can check. I can easy do this with hospital which was bombed by US air forces. So defend ur point of view. This dumb article not a fake because....?

p.s. and just few words about hrw. Read this for example: https://syrianfreepress.wordpress.co...w-fakes-45781/
    This site always was about propaganda.
    Try this story instead: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LA8nDgaEvNk
    I loled a lot from this "state.gov" guy. NOTHING. This puny failers cannot even make up a good story.
    Or this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IVO5yNW67J8
    ahaha. Just type in google "US media Syria fakes" and you discover a lot of rofl stories
    Last edited by Visor; 2015-11-16 at 07:20 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Guy who live in thousands km from Syria talks about casualties? Ofc it propaganda. How he can even know anything lol? Do you ever think about this? How. He. Can. Know. Anything?
    I have hundreds photos from bombed Hospital. Many evidence of ppl who was here. Their reports etc. What I see in your link? NOTHING. Its hard to call even propaganda. This is dumb shit for dumb ppl.

"local residents said" - hello fakes for idiots. In any decent edition you ALWAYS get a name, address and probably even phone if you call to director of this magazine and ask about it. So you can go and check all evidence pretty easy. Like how it was with destroyed hospital. If you was born in Albania I probably can forgive you so strange attitude to facts. But most likely you are not :/. And this is pretty sad when EU ppl have so absolutely flat brain without even basic skills of facts checking.

So show me facts from this link that I can check. I can easy do this with hospital which was bombed by US air forces. So defend ur point of view. This dumb article not a fake because....?

p.s. and just few words about hrw. Read this for example: https://syrianfreepress.wordpress.co...w-fakes-45781/
    This site always was about propaganda.
    Try this story instead: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LA8nDgaEvNk
    I loled a lot from this "state.gov" guy. NOTHING. This puny failers cannot even make up a good story.
    I think I finally lost faith in humanity... Sweet mother of mercy.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

Haha classic, labels human rights watch as propaganda tool, check. Backs up with youtube link, check. Whataboutism, check.

Russia could throw nukes at Syria with fucking catapults, and Russians still wouldnt belive that civilians died.

But i'd love to see your "hundreds of pictures" from the off-topic bombed hospital, youre either full of BS, or pretty messed up for possesing that many pictures of a bombed hospital, I assume you have the address and phone number of the photographer?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    I think I finally lost faith in humanity... Sweet mother of mercy.
    Do remember that his education is superior to ours :/

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Crispin View Post
    Haha classic, labels human rights watch as propaganda tool, check. Backs up with youtube link, check. Whataboutism, check.

Russia could throw nukes at Syria with fucking catapults, and Russians still wouldnt belive that civilians died.

But i'd love to see your "hundreds of pictures" from the off-topic bombed hospital, youre either full of BS, or pretty messed up for possesing that many pictures of a bombed hospital, I assume you have the address and phone number of the photographer?
    as expected. Only empty words. Zero evidence. Another flat brain detected. /sigh
    Also too dumb to understand - i'm not Russian. But for that need to have a bit brain. And this is so rare in modern time.
    Last edited by Visor; 2015-11-16 at 04:54 PM.

as expected. Only empty words. Zero evidence. Another flat brain detected. /sigh
    Also too dumb to understand - i'm not Russian. But for that need to have a bit brain. And this is so rare in modern time.
    Evidence of what? Not sure how I'm going to prove that you have hundreds of pictures of a blown up hospital, you made that claim.

But I take it you are a Russian in one of the baltic countries? I hope you enjoy the EU, hypocrite.
    Last edited by Crispin; 2015-11-16 at 09:16 PM.

Deleted
    have the russians finally crossed the threshold for killing less civilians than militants yet?