Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ...
    dragon priest taunts actually have 2 or 3 ATK (except chillmaw whom you probably should put down right before pala gets 10 mana so his combo turn runs into chillmaw), so a 4 hp Murk eye cant suicide into them in 1 turn

you can entomb him but thats kind of costly I guess

still it seems it should at least do better then other decks through taunts, entomb & healing yourself out of OTK range

Quote Originally Posted by Simulacrum View Post
    Assuming no armor, no taunts, no defensive secrets, that you drew and were able to play all the combo pieces, that the combo hasn't been broken by poly/hex/entomb, that you win the RNG if the other player also played murlocs, etc.

Though, if you survive, you still need to clear the board, which is easier said than done, and will probably need to deal with a second anyfin can happen later, and you probably weren't at full health since you're dealing with a midrange paladin running murlocs here, so your face has probably taken quite the pounding before they played anyfin can happen.

It's a pretty strong deck. Right now, it looks like the only thing that really counters it hard is poly/hex/entombing old murkeye.
    I was speaking strictly of the damage output, not the board state.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    I played vs a murloc paladin earlier on my dragon/control priest. Just stole his Murloc Knights.
    Anyfin decks do not run Murloc Knight because it doesn't aid you in any way. Anyfin decks run very specific Murlocs that buff each other immediately when played/resurrected. If he was playing an Anyfin with a Murloc Knight he is doing it wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Taalyn View Post
    Anyfin decks do not run Murloc Knight because it doesn't aid you in any way. Anyfin decks run very specific Murlocs that buff each other immediately when played/resurrected. If he was playing an Anyfin with a Murloc Knight he is doing it wrong.
    Some do, some don't. I've yet to see one without MK actually.

But I think you're thinking of the Anyfin OTK deck which is slightly different from just plain Murlocs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

But I think you're thinking of the Anyfin OTK deck which is slightly different from just plain Murlocs.
    I mean if they're running a lot of murlocs you could probably beat them with a holy nova.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

Quote Originally Posted by Raiju View Post
    I mean if they're running a lot of murlocs you could probably beat them with a holy nova.
    Light Bomb would be better as their attack is boosted by other murlocs.

Quote Originally Posted by Taalyn View Post
    I was speaking strictly of the damage output, not the board state.
    Well, they are inextricably linked.

Yes, those aren't Anyfin Can Happen decks, those are just murloc decks with Anyfin Can Happen in them. ACH decks only run enough murlocs to make ACH a reliable burst damage combo, with the rest of the deck designed either to control the board until they can cast ACH, or cycle through their entire deck as fast as possible in order to make ACH happen before they die from face damage.
    "Quack, quack, Mr. Bond."

Quote Originally Posted by Solitare-sp View Post
    Light Bomb would be better as their attack is boosted by other murlocs.
    Granted, but holy nova is more common than light bomb from my experience.
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

2x murloc warleader + 1x Old Murkeye + 2nd anyfin can happen is 30 damage with nothing on board.

I actually think it's a great counter to non-warrior control decks.

You basically just need 7 murloc cards (bluegill warrior also) and 23 control cards.
    Quote Originally Posted by Unmerciful Conker View Post
    What?! They said soon? Well you dont hear that everyday, I dont know about you guys but that has put my mind at total rest.

I tried it out but didn't personally enjoy it as much as I expected I would. Regardless it's a nice deck to see since it's a combo deck that is clear without a doubt far in advance. You know exactly what's coming and have a lot of time to prepare for it.