Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Yea, the scheduling part is the dick move - but for some pussy whipped dude to stop hanging with his friends to carry his bitch's purse around all day is completely the norm. It also shows you a lot about her, if a girl really cared she probably would've back off and let him hang with his friends because she knows she has this poor fool on lock down with her vag - and pretty much makes him do whatever she wants whenever. The key is make sure you aren't there for him when that vag runs dry.

Quote Originally Posted by DeltrusDisc View Post
    I suppose you could say it's clingy, but that's just some peoples' personalities. He did make amendments though, he just was highly hurt by some of the things I said, which I understand, so like I said - he compromised and said he'd give it a chance as acquaintances.
    Don't let him put you on probation for good behaviour. He's got you by the balls and subjecting you to his ego and bull shit after he fucked you over.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dextersmith View Post
    I've had plenty of girls whine about me going out with the guys and all I had to do was assert it's either tomorrow or the weekend. They love having their own space but hate when you have yours.
    Oh god so much this. It's so hypocritical yet so fucking common. At first, you set a precedent by being with her whenever she wants because you actually want to, and you never complain about her hanging out with her friends because it's a terrible thing to do. But then she comes to expect that you will always ditch your friends to be with her and then before you know it you're in a controlling relationship and it happens all the fucking time.
    Last edited by Enders; 2015-11-14 at 01:36 PM.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../enders/simple
    Quote Originally Posted by Luuth View Post
    I think the easiest way to make people happy would be to nerf the target dummy.

10+ Year Old Account
    ahhh the power of the pooon tang. yes this is normal. sex is fun, WAY more fun the drinking and fallout4.

90% of going to a party is with the hopes of getting your pecker wet. getting shitfaced drunk is merely a runner up when it doesnt go the way you want. if hes got the strange already on the couch, whats the point of the party/booze?

Quote Originally Posted by slime View Post
    Yea, the scheduling part is the dick move - but for some pussy whipped dude to stop hanging with his friends to carry his bitch's purse around all day is completely the norm. It also shows you a lot about her, if a girl really cared she probably would've back off and let him hang with his friends because she knows she has this poor fool on lock down with her vag - and pretty much makes him do whatever she wants whenever. The key is make sure you aren't there for him when that vag runs dry.
    Maybe she knew nothing of his plans and he dumped his friend because he thinks he's hot shit. Ultimately, she's not responsible for his choices and conduct.