Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    :0 Hunter gnomes

Quote Originally Posted by istheshiz View Post
    Orc Paladins
    Oh, those are real. But they're just peons who are too dumb to understand that chanting the Mario Super Star theme in bad, off-key acapella doesn't actually make them invincible.
    OMG 13:37 - Then Jesus said to His disciples, "Cleave unto me, and I shall grant to thee the blessing of eternal salvation."

And His disciples said unto Him, "Can we get Kings instead?"

Quote Originally Posted by Bavarian Barbarian View Post
    First off, I'm a total paladin purist. I still hate the fact that Tauren and (to a slightly lesser extent) Blood Elves can be paladins.

That having been said, I think undead paladins would be neat. Wielding the Light as an Undead is meant to be agony. Enduring constant pain so that one can continue serving as a weapon of righteousness even after death is right up the Paladin's alley.
    You're are Paladin Purist and I'm a person who goes by lore. To hell with your beliefs as it's complete bullshit. Before you were a Paladin Purist it was already written in print long before your fanaticism of paladins that blood elves became paladins and called themselves Blood Knights. I'll be glad to let my alt BE Paladin give you a PURE SoTR slam upside the head... Dumbass.
    Last edited by Zsadist; 2015-11-17 at 06:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    I'm sure you won't be missed if you are that petty to cancel a sub over a race/class combo you are in no way forced to play.

- - - Updated - - -

There's a small lore thing in Light's Hope I think of an undead paladin. Basically the light burns him/her (I'm not sure if this is true either) and is learning to control it so they one day can teach it to other undead. TBH undead or paladins aren't really my lore speciality so I can't confirm this.
    Undead may be priests, no? I never understood a race that could wield the light as a priest, but somehow, a paladin was a no go, since they're just priests w/ plate.